Bashes 2009 and Mrs. Rebas thoughts...

DNGrumpy

Sometimes Dopey fits too
Donating Member
Registered
I spoke with Mrs. Reba for a bit before we left today. She calmed down a bit about the road artwork we left behind. The grounds looked great otherwise except the trampled grass and grease stains from the grilles... She said for April 22, 23, 24, 25 we have the whole place booked and whatever we want to do is fine with her. We have cabin 203 booked and I booked 201 for GIXERHP and crew. As for Fall 2009 she asked that since we are smaller group that we shift the "tent city" and cooking and music and gaming etc down tho the last 2 cabins 205 and 207 (the ones with the big fire pit) I went ahead and booked those two for the 23, 24, 25 and 26th so that we have a base camp. She was just concerned we would bother the other guests again. I assured her we were friendly with those in the cabins around us and supplied food and drink for them too. She loved the meals we sent up and the cleaning people were thrilled with the chicken and rolls and chips that we left behind...

Any thoughts???

Dave

The fire pit is a long way to walk from 127....

after a pint or two of hooch .... :rofl:

Can I park my trailer at 205 again? It was a perfect fit for the Mobile Command Center.

Having it down there will be ALOT better. Reba wont have to get up and yell at us anymore.:whistle:

And I promise not to get into quite as much "trouble" next year, I think I used up everybodies free passes this trip...:rofl:

Racer she didn't mention the 5th wheel and I doesn't matter to me.

Jules Angela said stumble to the couch in 205 and drop, not a problem...

I think Mrs Reba is happy with us. We are always polite and respectful, and keep the place clean. it also helps to make sure she is invited to dinner and gets a .org shirt each time.

We still need to make sure she gets the pink sweat shirt... :)

Lots of ideas for improvement but we got 6 months to pull it together.. (need rest first) :)

I think Mrs Reba is happy with us. We are always polite and respectful, and keep the place clean. it also helps to make sure she is invited to dinner and gets a .org shirt each time.

Perhaps what Mrs. Reba really needs is that biscuit I had on Thursday morning...the face of Randy somehow makes it all OK :rofl:

I'm glad we smoothed things over and yep, 6 months to plan...practice makes perfect :thumbsup:

And I promise not to get into quite as much "trouble" next year, I think I used up everybodies free passes this trip...:rofl:
Yea I think you may be on to something here...

1st pass: Pacing along side a cop at 100+ for 2 or 3 miles (hmmm)
2nd pass: 4 of us pacing along side a cop at 105+
3rd pass: blowing by same said cop at 140+
4th pass: running for 4 miles with said cop in pursuit and not seeing him behind you... (oh this is getting good huh?)

5th pass: Are you with the others? "no" (other pulls up after turning around)... oh this looks good

6th pass: Ok well keep it under a 100.... have a good day (OMG!!! buy a lotto ticket)....

Hey Dave, if you want to unload one of the cabins I'll take it! I got room 121 but it's tiny and I need more space than that:laugh:

If I can make it this spring, I will bring my Gator for the handicapped / impaired people.

Back