Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bash

quinton1967

Registered
It was nice meeting everybody my wife and I had a good time
Will be returning next year.I'm going to put in a few more days next
Year.how do I pay for my bash T-shirt

:-)It was very nice to meet you two. The bash is a lot of fun and the longer you stay the more fun it is. The people are great.

Good to meet you two, and nice scoot you got there buddy!! say hello to the MRS for me!

It was nice.talkin with you and the misses. Glad someone.else brought a stretch, it was almost as sweet as mine :rofl:
You gotta stay at the Phillips next year, get some good Firepit time in. :thumbsup:

Droid via Tapatalk

it was great to meet you and the Mrs...i'm glad you had a good time and look forward to more of the same next year :beerchug:

It was nice meeting everybody my wife and I had a good time
Will be returning next year.I'm going to put in a few more days next
Year.how do I pay for my bash T-shirt

Nice meeting you two. You have a sweet bike.

About the shirt, i will PM you a number for Deanna who made the shirts. She has your name. Just call her and ask how she wants payment.

thanks

Thanks Quinton for letting me ride your bike, and no....I wont tell the others since they would be so jealous....hehehe

It was nice meeting both of you... Enjoy you hard earned redline lol....

It was great to meet you both -- thanks for sharing a ride with the newbie.

Thanks for coming along on our serenity ride:laugh:

Your wife was grinning from ear to ear when we hit that stretch of highway, next time Im sure shes gonna roll right there with me!:thumbsup::laugh:

it was great meeting you both, thanks for coming down, we loved your company

Angel:thumbsup:

And friend request sent, check your user panel

Top Bottom