bash help!!!!

Robbinsville, NC call the Phillips Motel and if they are booked up, then the Microtel or two wheel motor inn. If Vabusa and Omar arent coming, their room might be available
It starts the week of easter, so come anytime before Friday.

There's also the San-Ran Motel. We stayed there at our first Bash. It's run by a nice couple named Sandy and Randy... Get it?!? Haha, yeah, sorry bout that... :poke::laugh:

Bout the same for me 580

Hey you know I have not found a list of activities anywhere that breaks down rides and events daily .. Does one exist? If not it might make a great sticky !

Bout the same for me 580

Hey you know I have not found a list of activities anywhere that breaks down rides and events daily .. Does one exist? If not it might make a great sticky !

So far there is only one set in stone event going on. And that is the group photo shoot at the dam 10am sharp bikes lined up ready to photo on Saturday morning.

Most rides are coordinated around the fire pit at night at the phillips or word of mouth during the day.

There will be a newbie ride one day, which i believe Semi is coordinating.

Also i will lead a dusk/night ride on the dragon Thursday April 21st late afternoon leaving from the Phillips motel.

Just ask around while you are there and keep your ears open.

Twobros is bringing a dry erase board to coordinate the rides I think. I usually take a thursday evening Skyway ride after arrival. It will be an average pace, so anyone is welcome to planning on joining us.

I was really looking forward to the noobie ride last Spring, so if someone wants to lead that one on Friday morning...thats a thought.

Nice .. lets get some dates and times in stone !
Would love to ride in both of those as well
I am bringing the Busa and B-King so I can have blisters in all quadrants :-)

Updated the page

We'll arrive around noon Thursday, so leave about 2, hit the skyway to Tn, eat supper there and come back before dark. Run maybe 15-20 over the speed limit max.

We'll arrive around noon Thursday, so leave about 2, hit the skyway to Tn, eat supper there and come back before dark. Run maybe 15-20 over the speed limit max.

OOps, the grumpy's are cooking dinner on thursday. I was thinking thursday and friday was dinner nights. My wife corrected me......she does that alot.

I'll have the "known" rides on the board Thurs, Fri, and Sat. Any others are welcome to markup as they see fit. New member ride is Friday fairly early.

Twobros is bringing a dry erase board to coordinate the rides I think. I usually take a thursday evening Skyway ride after arrival. It will be an average pace, so anyone is welcome to planning on joining us.

I was really looking forward to the noobie ride last Spring, so if someone wants to lead that one on Friday morning...thats a thought.

Back