Bash Friday New Members Ride

WHat is this BASH everyone is talking about? Can someone fill me in... thanks..

in a nutshell, its the longest standing organized event on this site and one of the larger gatherings of the membership here up in the hills of NC and TN. Folks from all over come down and ride the area known as the dragon as well as many other local roadways that provide some of the best riding in the area. In addition, its a fantastic group of folks and always a great time. Lots of posts here about this event and the historic ones, come on down it will be a blast :thumbsup:

This ride may just be the right speed for me! I think I am in....with my Harley :) Which ever bike I bring I will help however I can. Also, Ace...Manny rides a Yamaha (much better than a Kawi).

I will try and make the Bash next year... I am in Iraq for this one, and have been living in Hawaii for the last 3 yrs before this.... so needless to say, Im well due for an .Org meeting

I will try and make the Bash next year... I am in Iraq for this one, and have been living in Hawaii for the last 3 yrs before this.... so needless to say, Im well due for an .Org meeting

Amen bro....we'll see you next year. Do what you gotta do and come home safe :usa:

thank you for your service...come home safe and there will definitely be a spot open for you next year :beerchug:

Cap
Angel-Lycan
Patrick-Lycan
Creasy Bear-Lycan
Takeuon
Joker
Greenbean
Dan1995
Semi
Acehole
Meathead
Fastfrog
Mc Mustang (on whatever he wants in the arsenal)
Giger102867
Road Rash manny
Lavinrac-Of course there's always room for you Joseph!
rtgt
dk55belair
telesmith1465
Busagirl444
Mr. Busagirl4444

Cap
Angel-Lycan
Patrick-Lycan
Creasy Bear-Lycan
Takeuon
Joker
Greenbean
Dan1995
Semi
Acehole
Meathead
Fastfrog
Giger102867
Road Rash manny
rtgt
dk55belair
telesmith1465
Busagirl444
Mr. Busagirl4444
Platypusfetch-(Matt)
NCBusa2001

This ride may just be the right speed for me! I think I am in....with my Harley :) Which ever bike I bring I will help however I can. Also, Ace...Manny rides a Yamaha (much better than a Kawi).

Ahh you know all them rice burners look alike if it's NOT a Busa! :laugh:

Cap
Angel-Lycan
Patrick-Lycan
Creasy Bear-Lycan
Takeuon
Joker
Greenbean
Dan1995
Semi
Acehole
Meathead
Fastfrog
Giger102867
Road Rash manny
rtgt
dk55belair
telesmith1465
Busagirl444
Mr. Busagirl4444
Platypusfetch-(Matt)
NCBusa2001
SilentShogun

Put me down for it! Ill get in thursday afternoon and this would be great to learn the area!

there will be a number of folks riding thursday, if you get in early enough you can come join us for the afternoon part :thumbsup:

Cap
Angel-Lycan
Patrick-Lycan
Creasy Bear-Lycan
Takeuon
Joker
Greenbean
Dan1995
Semi
Acehole
Meathead
Fastfrog
Giger102867
Road Rash manny
rtgt
dk55belair
telesmith1465
Busagirl444
Mr. Busagirl4444
Platypusfetch-(Matt)
NCBusa2001
SilentShogun
Jet Li

Yay Jet Li and his aweome are coming along woohoo!

Back