Bagster tank protector and bag..

DR1300R

Keep On Trucking
Donating Member
Registered
Well the tank protector and tank bag made by Bagster was sitting on the table when we arrived home..

heres the link if interested http://www.rideaddict.com/

Very nice setup, fit and color is very good.. This is the same setup as Tim Pashnit's got on his busa.. Except for the bag is alittle different as they don't make the one he has anymore..

Heres a couple pics..

2000_Busa_24__Large_.jpg

Doyle,
the cover looks great! Lines folow the fairings and everything... Surprised they didn't color match the straps though... If you don't mind, how much was the setup and how long did it take to get to you?

As far as the running problem goes never acted up again..

We did unhook the PCII though not sure if its the problem or not.. Time will tell, hard to fix something that isn't broke..

Thanks for everyones imput though thats for shore..
super.gif

Hey thanks Shawn.. I know that would have been better also mine doesn't have the Hayabusa stitched on it like Tims either....

Anyway $261 and two and a half weeks later its at our house..
beerchug.gif

2000_Busa_41__Large_.jpg

Hey, whats that thing flying above the trip tree? Doyle.... you're gonna get into trouble with that!
SHOCKED.gif

(PDBusa @ Mar. 25 2007,18:28) Hey, whats that thing flying above the trip tree? Doyle.... you're gonna get into trouble with that!
SHOCKED.gif
Watch u talkin about..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

sweet...looks familiar.

had my cover for about 7~8 moths now....no scratches of any sort on the paint....give it a good waxing!

beerchug.gif

CIMG0046.jpg

CIMG0045.jpg

Back