Bad Police Bike

Glad they aren't around here yet. :laugh:

FHP down here has a turbo busa to get close enough to get the tags of the guys doing LS runs on US-27 fortunately I haven't come across it yet:laugh:

First he smokes ya then gives you a ticket for it:rofl:

he doesn't need to be fast all he has to do is keep up and his radio will do the rest. i make runs from DFW to OKC all the time on my bike and cage and i have yet to see any of the 4 busas that Oklahoma owns. After Oklahoma HP was embarrased worldwide on youtube by their Crown Vics being out ran by a Impala SS :rofl: a few yrs back by a teenager it was time all LE depts stepped their game up. I'm waiting for the Texas DPS to follow suit. Then i might slow down.

After Oklahoma HP was embarrased worldwide on youtube by their Crown Vics being out ran by a Impala SS :rofl: a few yrs back by a teenager it was time all LE depts stepped their game up. I'm waiting for the Texas DPS to follow suit. Then i might slow down.

I love my old Impala SS

:super:

DSC04903.jpg

I bet it's hard for those fellas to remember that they are wearing a badge while on the bike. I'd be more concerned with enjoying such a fine scooter and messing with every single mustang owner on the road. :rofl:

he doesn't need to be fast all he has to do is keep up and his radio will do the rest. i make runs from DFW to OKC all the time on my bike and cage and i have yet to see any of the 4 busas that Oklahoma owns. After Oklahoma HP was embarrased worldwide on youtube by their Crown Vics being out ran by a Impala SS :rofl: a few yrs back by a teenager it was time all LE depts stepped their game up. I'm waiting for the Texas DPS to follow suit. Then i might slow down.

You need to go back and watch the video. He blew the engine and we flattened his tires.
Did not look like the your version of events.

- Impala SS 140MPH Chase in Oklahoma[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Must let the officers choose what they want to ride? All H-D around here. I think it was the same in the last state I lived in up north. But they never changed their pipes from stock. Barely could hear them at all

You need to go back and watch the video. He blew the engine and we flattened his tires.

Looks like that kid gave them a run for there money! Pretty damn stupid if you ask me, 17yrs old and his life is ruined, GRAND THEFT AUTO, RUNNING FROM THE COPS...... :cookoo:

:rofl: Coundn't do it with one Crown Vic?? :laugh:

Might of had a chance with a 9C1......... Most cops miss the 9C1 :whistle:

Just wait you will. Hell I only go alittle above the posted in OK now:rulez: I dont want Steve to pull me over.:whistle:

Oh man, I am about ten miles from Dickinson!

You ride through there enough you'll seen him around.

and..............

:welcome:

Been a member for a year and this is your 1st post???? I need to ride more.

Last edited:

it had to take a blown engine and spike strips to slow him down.:rofl:There was no way in hell they were gonna catch him by car. In the process a OHP ran over the same strips. How smart was that.

Back
Top Bottom