Bad News!

GIXERHP

ok, ok...just a wee bit Irish...
Donating Member
Registered
I have just received some very bad news! My buddy Mike Donaghy,mpdgsxr1000 has passed away this evening, as the result of a heart attack!
He's on the right in the pic!
I will update this thread as i find thing out, this comes as a real shock at this point, Me and Dave where just with him yesterday!

Fall Bash '08 105 (Medium).jpg

Man i hate to hear that, he is a good guy. That sucks, prayers go out to his family.

Very sad. Mike is an awesome guy. Glad I got to hang out with him at the fall bash. Devastating news

fallen rider.jpg

John --- I'm so sorry. I know you guys were good friends. You know Dave and I are here for ya.

It's hard when a friend passes away all of a sudden ! Prayers go out to Ya :please:

Very sad news, John. Please accept my sincerest condolences.

No matter how much death is part of life, we seem to never accept it.

Be strong, brother.

John, I am so sorry to hear about this. Their seems to be no end to the sorrow that is hitting tonight. I have found more friends on forums who have lost family and loved ones. My heart felt prayers go out to you and his family.

John, that is terrible news. I got to talk to Mike at the Bash and he was a really good guy. My condolences to all his family and friends. Mike will be missed by many.

wow, sorry to hear this John. Mike was a great guy, its very scary stuff hearing of heart issues at such young ages. :(

Let us know if we can help with anything.

Back