Bad news today

TruWrecks

Banned
Just talked with my Dad today.  He had 2 lymphomas removed yesterday.  He's waiting for the lab tests.  He'll know more on Tuesday.  One mass has grown really fast in the last two months.  His doctor has already started talking about chemotherapy.  It doesn't look good.  He's in a pretty good mood.  He's okay with God, and he knows where he's going when it's his time.  He's in his late 50's.  I just hope his time isn't coming too soon.

My Mom is being a real trooper.  She's getting a bit stressed thinking about the possibilities.  I know it's hard on her too, right now.  Their roles are currently reversed.  My Mom has been the sick one for the last couple of years.  Now she's doing great, and he's ill.  He's pretty much at her mercy until they know more.

My Dad and Mom are two of my best friends.

A thought that just came to mind:

"The toughest conversation I've had to date, is the night I called my Dad from my Army barracks to tell him he was right!  He was right about everything.  I was wrong about everything I thought I knew." - Doug Truex (A.K.A TruWrecks)

Please keep them in your thoughts.  They could use some good news next week.

<!--EDIT|TruWrecks
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116790320 -->

Prayers sent your way....

It is good that your family is close already, that helps in times like this..

sad.gif

Sorry to hear it Bro. That's rough stuff, I'll be hoping for the best...

Hate to hear news like that Doug. Prayers and wishes have been sent.

sorry to hear about your dad. My thoughts are with him and your family.

Sounds like you parents have a good grip on this situation..I can really respect that..Best wishes to you and your family..

I went thru the same situation with my mom buddy.

My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

Back