Back to The Dragon

this is just cruel and inhumane!!!

hope you all have a great time
beerchug.gif

They are just trying to make us jealous. And they have found success. I will just go ride my straight roads in IOWA and ignore such taunting.
rant.gif
rant.gif
rant.gif

rant.gif

rant.gif

(Lance315 @ May 05 2007,01:19) They are just trying to make us jealous. And they have found success.  I will just go ride my straight roads in IOWA and ignore such taunting.
rant.gif

rant.gif

rant.gif
We'll send pictures
biggrin.gif

rant.gif

rant.gif

(Rayabusa0818 @ May 05 2007,03:32)
(Lance315 @ May 05 2007,01:19) They are just trying to make us jealous. And they have found success.  I will just go ride my straight roads in IOWA and ignore such taunting.
rant.gif

rant.gif

rant.gif
We'll send pictures
biggrin.gif
jump9.gif
thats just cruel Don.
biggrin.gif

rant.gif

rant.gif

biggrin.gif

(georgiabusa_05 @ May 05 2007,17:26)
(Rayabusa0818 @ May 05 2007,03
zzwhip.gif
)
rant.gif

rant.gif

rant.gif
We'll send pictures
biggrin.gif
jump9.gif
 thats just cruel Don.  
biggrin.gif
I thought it was the best we could do.

rant.gif

rant.gif

biggrin.gif

Leaving in 20 minutes...going to get to Hardee's a little early and have a biscuit. I'm riding solo on my Ninja 250.

578824055_l.jpg

I'm home...no Busas showed up... I guess they were alll burned out from last week or didn't want to get blown away on the Dragon by my Ninja 250.

It was a small but fun group. Four Bikes and five people. These three real bikes and a Harley tag along.

It was a great day and the weather was perfect.

We met at Tellico Plains and decided the Skyway looked too foggy early so we rode up Hwy 360 toward the Dragon, the road 28/143 though Fontana/Robbinsville and come home via the Skyway.

Here is a picture of the real bikes
beerchug.gif

P1010876.JPG

If any of local guys are going to be out May 17-19 there's a small group of us from Bandit Alley having a little rally on those dates at Two wheels only/High Valley resort. We are planning on riding the Dragon & Skyway the 17th. Feel free to stop by any of those nights. We'll be BSing & maybe having a refreshing beverage.
beerchug.gif

I'm busy all that weekend volunteering for the American Diabetes Association and H.S. Graduations.

Y'all have fun.
bowdown.gif

Im gonna be out there on te 18th with the Nick Hegwood Memorial run.  Deffinately bringing my Busa but was wondering if I should bring my HD.....I know...It's a piece of crap.....but I paid alot of fuggi money for it! We will be staying at Pigeon Forge at a lodge of some sort but will be frequently riding the Dragon.

Back