BACK ORDER B@#$%&*!

Mattzgixxer

Registered
Everyone has delt with it before...you want a new part and you decide to buy it and it is on back order for months.  Or even worse you need the part and you can't ride with out it so you have to stand there with your thumb up your cooloo and wait for the part.  Ya ever notice how thoughs days waiting it allways seems to be nice out too?  

Well I'd like to hear what you guys got so have at it!

<!--EDIT|Mattzgixxer
Reason for Edit: None given...|1091673771 -->

Back order sucks. If it's not in stock I won't order it. I am too impatient. I'm not the only one. You cannot sell what you don't have so it kills me that any where would even try. Poor way to do business.

Oh I could go on an on about back order....not me...but my husband ordered wheels for his bike last year and never got them.  He tried again this year to get something different and I'll be damned if he didn't order those things in April and we still haven't seen them yet.  makes me soo
mad.gif
mad.gif
!

mad.gif

I dont bother with backorder unless its really something u cant find eslwhere.

i had a pair of rear pegs on back order for a year!!!! i finally just cancelled them. the were proteck., and i dont want to get another kind b/c they wont mach the front.

wow well Im new to the motorcycle world and I have an undertail kit thats been on back order for 2 months so far along with some sliders.  i am not in florida yet i am still in NY and I will be leaving soon and if I havent got them before I leave I will just leave my bike there have it shiped down after they install them and just drive my 350Z down to florida.  which will help me feel better.  
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Mattzgixxer
Reason for Edit: None given...|1091760028 -->

here's my "back order story" I am getting ready to now make my 2nd Busa payment and my bike just arrived at the Port in Genova Italy only to have the US Custom's call the container back so they could "inventory" the container!!!! Unfortunately my bike was one of twelve bikes that got sent back.......So now there is some pretty pissed off military folks that will not get their bikes till,,,,,,ummm Halloween? The dealership ass hole doesn't care, poop he's on his way to the french rivera for a 6 week vacation.....Seeing that he charged us all MSRP plus between 500-1200 in shipping charges I guess he is happy. Two Busa's, 2 R-1's a few GSXR 750's and a mix of others, twelve in all!!!!!
Believe me I feel like going postal on him and his freakin shop!!!!!
mad.gif

we are trying to get a case together against the dealership so he will be black balled from selling to the Military===out of business.
He has been doing this for many years and should have the whole shipping thing down to a science but he doesn't.....some folks have been waiting since May, and the shipping company guarantees the container to reach the port in 16-20 days,,,,,,,,I'm thinking legal action and have the bikes air freighted over to Italy at the dealership/shipping companies expense,,,,,,,,,,,while theirs still a summer left

back orders are bad,i do like stuff to be there,but as i speak im waiting for a new cone for my busa with the 2 light wholes init that does away with the single 1.its commin from america so i havnt a clue on how long it will take..lol (but i have got a pic of it,and i do have a receit).
hope it isnt that long tho coz i cant wait to put it on.:D

se_ss013002c.jpg

here's my "back order story" I am getting ready to now make my 2nd Busa payment and my bike just arrived at the Port in Genova Italy only to have the US Custom's call the container back so they could "inventory" the container!!!! Unfortunately my bike was one of twelve bikes that got sent back.......So now there is some pretty pissed off military folks that will not get their bikes till,,,,,,ummm Halloween? The dealership ass hole doesn't care, poop he's on his way to the french rivera for a 6 week vacation.....Seeing that he charged us all MSRP plus between 500-1200 in shipping charges I guess he is happy. Two Busa's, 2 R-1's a few GSXR 750's and a mix of others, twelve in all!!!!!
Believe me I feel like going postal on him and his freakin shop!!!!!
mad.gif
That sucks bro. But I bet its nice to live in Italy. I would like to help you out with this idea of sueing this guy but I am not an attorney. I dont think there is anything worse than having to wait for your whole bike instead just a part. So far your the winner. Where is this guy located at?
rock.gif
Also just out of curiosity are Ducatis a lot cheaper there?

mattz in uk we are the dearest in the world,my dream has always been to live in america but i kno it will never come true
sad.gif

but nearly every custom part on my bike i have bought from america coz i like the way they make small things big,and the way they really do show what custom is about.
over uk they suck matey,im not even proud to be a english citizen.england is going to the dogs my friend and theres nothing more i want to do than get out before it's all to late
sad.gif

sad.gif

Back