Back home.....

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Da Bug is back in the Land of Oz.... Kansas that is! What a long year its been, there truely is no place like home. Now I'm back on a simple 40 hour week and EVERY weekend off....... Thats living! For those of you wondering where I've been (or not) I was living in Charleston, SC. Beautiful place, friendly people, and wonderful weather.... Just not home. A quick shout out to Todd, Hey Brother man thanks for hooking me up with a place to rent while I was in town. Sorry we didn't get a chance to do dinner just wasn't in the cards. You will have to shoot me your addy so I can send ya a little something! Ks.......... Sonny

It's good to be home
beerchug.gif

Glad to hear you're back home, Sonny!

When are ya heading down to Cap's? Right now, we're planning on rolling outta town early on Friday...

WELCOME BACK
beerchug.gif
 to the Land of, "Yeah, it's flat, but it's flatter over there a few miles
jump9.gif

Wow, new board is looking good. Will be in and out the next few days as I get things unpacked and put away. Will be coming down to the Captains for the PMRA event with the wife. Hopefully the new ride will be in.....

glad you made it home...looking forward to seeing you at CAp's
beerchug.gif

Glad everyting went well for you and you made it back safely.

Glad you made it home Todd is very good people. Did you make it by KWS motorsports? Down here Kevin is the Busa Guru
Welcome home

Back