Back from Iraq

Thanks for your service
beerchug.gif
& welcome home
jump9.gif

Welcome home!! Must be nice!! Thank you for protecting our country and the freedoms we all enjoy. I hope to meet you someday on the road and we'll do some riding. I live in CA but I plan on a nice, warm, cross-country roadtrip one of these days.

Holy shid, thanks guys.

I got kind of teary eyed there for a second. But you know, got to man up and fight the tears.

Ah screw it, thanks for the warmth you all have just put in my heart.

As for those that are still there, here is wishing you a safe return like I had.

Good for you sir, damn proud of you and your fellow soldiers.. I'm also very proud of our members here for stepping up and saying thanks to those that are currently, have served in any capacity in our armed forces. You offer me and my family a freedom that most take for granted, but not in my house no sir.... Thank You for taking the risk of the ultimate sacrifice so that we could have freedom

God Bless you all

CAp

Thanks for your contribution to all of us. It's great to know that there are so many American heroes in our country and abroad.
I served in the first Desert Storm and appreciate all that you and your family have done for all of us.
Here's to you and your family!!!!!!!!!
beerchug.gif

Hey Sgt Buell once again welcome back I am new to this board and I think it is really a fantastic group of people with hearts as big as the state of texas these are the kind of soldiers you want in the foxhole with you. I am just glad you made it back safe and sound. Just keep those in mind ,heart, and prayers those that are still over there. Not to mention the ones like myself in route. Be safe and keep the rubber side down. We the willing, Led by the ungrateful, Have done so much- with so little that "WE" can accomplish anything with nothing at ALL!

Welcome home and God Bless you and the rest that are still there. My prayers go out to all who have sacrificed for the freedom of this great country.

Now get out there and ride, especially since you have great weather right now.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

SGT -
I too am a veteran. Recent Army medical retiree.

God bless SGT.

God bless all our brothers, sisters, fathers and mothers over there.

I'll have to tip back a cold one for ya' SGT.

Hooah!

Welcome Home, Sir... Welcome home. I can't thank Our Military personnel enough for the safety they provide myself and my family and My Country. You guys seem to get S'd on and still have it in your hearts to do the right thing. I have talked with a few servicemen that have spent time in the desert and Know it is anything but fun. Once again THANK YOU !

1SG Busa. You are correct in your statement that "We the willing, Led by the ungrateful, Have done so much- with so little that "WE" can accomplish anything with nothing at ALL!" Keep in mind that even though the military is overseen by a LOT of Ungrateful Politicians, you are ultimately there for the people represented on this Board and millions just like us. My thoughts and prayers are with you, my friend. God Speed and Good Luck.
Moose

Back