Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

B-King for sale

After riding one with tour screen, bar risers , Russell day long sport seat. They are comfortable for eating miles up .
Get it .

20200531_104454.jpg

There's another bike out there that's generally considered ugly too.... can't think of the name off hand... hmm... oh yeah, it's the Hayabusa! :laugh:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...the 'haters' say the Hayabusa is ugly, the rest of us don't...

I think the Bus is beautiful too, but I also find the B-King cool AF looking.

...I have little doubt about your love for both bikes..

I like the BKing as well...all except the stock pipes......what was Suzuki thinking there I wonder...??

I searched for one for a long while until I found my current bike.

...I have little doubt about your love for both bikes..

I like the BKing as well...all except the stock pipes......what was Suzuki thinking there I wonder...??

No idea. I agree that they're hideous. Plus the huge muffler box under the plastic projectiles weighs like 20lbs. Insane.

My first King had the gorgeous Yosh duals on it, the second one which became Rubb's had a clean Area-P can on it.

There’s a lot of reasonably priced Kings for sale in the Midwest. Been waiting for the right one to come up so I can make a trip to buy one and visit with my family in Chicago.
I haven't seen any, but haven't really been looking tbh.

When you come up, if you drive I-57 shoot me a pm we'll get a bite.

Top Bottom