August assault on the Dragon

Anybody bringing a Laptop, Im going to take a portable hard drive but need a laptop to transfer the Sd Video to the drive, and I have a extra Chatterbox, should I bring them along?

I'll see if I can snatch my laptop back and bring it but its gonna be hard to wrangle it fromt he person who borrowed it:laugh:

And yeah bring the chatterbox if you dont need em Jim and I can use them since its his first time through:thumbsup:

All he had left to do when i left, on Friday, was the bodywork!

He should be done now!

Yup it's done now thanks to John:thumbsup:who made short work of what could have taken me DAYS to do :laugh::laugh:took her out Sat night for a 5 hr ride and nothing fell off!:rofl:

OK looks like the FINAL list here:

Lycan
Loomis
Brian AKA 999
Jim AKA Da Steed
TwoBrothersBusa
georgiabusa_05-Saturday show
Black Sheep +2
Mr. Pink- Blacksheep's party
Mr. Brown- Blacksheep's Party
Hectic -Bens locked in woohoo!
dk55belair-Sitting there drinkin all the beer
Fake Dan-On the Spydey

Did you get a PM from Black Loomis?

Lycan
Loomis
Brian AKA 999
Jim AKA Da Steed-OUT-BASTID
TwoBrothersBusa
georgiabusa_05-Saturday show
Black Sheep +2
Mr. Pink- Blacksheep's party
Mr. Brown- Blacksheep's Party
Hectic -Bens locked in woohoo!
dk55belair-Sitting there drinkin all the beer
Fake Dan-On the Spydey

Ok so now it's Fake Dan, Hectic and me in the cabin a room for 1 more.

Now im just wondering if I should bring the 600 instead of the Busa:laugh::laugh:that thing IS fun:laugh:

So the cabin cost is 175.00 per night X 3 nights. Thu, Fri, Sat-

Divided by 4 = 131.00 per person so 131.00 to spend 3 night in the cabin..not bad...

Was just wonderin, for the little bit of saddle time he has, that is one hell of a haul. He better stop at the CROT and pick up some Monkey Butt powder.

Was just wonderin, for the little bit of saddle time he has, that is one hell of a haul. He better stop at the CROT and pick up some Monkey Butt powder.

Due hes got MORE time than me riding this year bro...hes making me look like a non riding rookie...he will be fine, if he thinks he can ride it he will ride it..i plan to be in front of him with a 6 pck of Coors light dangling from a rope:rofl::rofl:that should keep him movin :rofl:

Looks like a good group, I hope u ladies are ready to ride, can't wait until Thursday to be on the road. Heading to the gap..

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Almost ready bro! Just trying to decide what to bring....that way I can nix the whole I am bringing the 3 bikes thing since Jim isnt going...

I'm going to bring my dslr so we can get some great pics, hope you hoons are ready!

Hey Ben! Come down tomorrow Wednesday bro,were thinking of leaving early Thursday..call me

Back