Auction 2..... for the big irish git...rsd

DAZZ

DEATH DEALER
Donating Member
Registered
GIVE AWAY HIS BEER..........

Instead I'm going to auction it off for an Irish brother...
idea3.gif

Okay people the intention here is to have a little fun with this just an idea I had thought it would be good..... I know some of you collect bottle's of beer.... and drinkin glasses

So let's see what we can do with this. I went on an a little mission today.......... to St James's gate Guinness brewery here in Dublin.......

And I picked up this bottle........ this cant be bought nowhere else.... except from the original brewery..... you can buy bottles of Guinness around the world......

But certainly not, these ones. It is one of a limited edition.... bottle is numbered... these are old school bottles..

Also, I picked up an old school........... Guinness pint glass..

For the winnin bidder to drink out of... and to wipe up any spillage....... while you're dancing around singing Danny boy........... I've included the bar towel...
wink.gif

Also, a little pack of Guinness flavoured sweets..

Again, I've no startin bid......... you decide.....

Auction will end on Wednesday...... 7pm GTM..

All shipping cost paid by myself......... and trust me giving what these items are.......... will be extremely well packed..

So get biddin and have some fun.....

DSC02633.jpg

Cus I is Hoin' in Dazz's thread...Brudda I'll go $100...just cus I ain't as big a Ho as some around these parts
tounge.gif

Dag gone Dazz... Your auctions go for crazy money... can't afford these either anymore.
sad.gif

Back