ATTN: Oversized Riders ?

Bosshound

Donating Member
Registered
Where do you get your Gear ? I am a Size 48 Waist 30 Length. They don't make a lot of Gear for a Fat Guy on a BUSA. I was Lucky to Find a 4XL Joe Rocket Jacket. Now I NEED Protective Pants.

Thanks
peace.gif
peace.gif

peace.gif

Hmmmmmmm....., feeling your pain. 42 waist here, and know the larger sizes are a bit hard to find.

protection comes at a price .....if that does not matter please make contact with vanson leathers...they custom make protective gear..best of luck..

I also feel your pain. I am 6'3" and 310 and I am having a hard time finding pants. I was lucky enough to pick up a used Vanson jacket off of a member here not to long ago but I am looking for a pair of 44x32 pants now. IF you find someone out there please let me know.
beerchug.gif

Thanks guys for the info.. I too, unfortunately, am gravitationally and dimensionally challenged (aka fat as hell!!)

beerchug.gif

Another issue is Shoes... I cant find anything in a 14.. Im 6'4" tall and 295. I also wear a 14... so have that extra bit of PITA factor,lol.

I also feel your pain. I am 6'3" and 310 and I am having a hard time finding pants. I was lucky enough to pick up a used Vanson jacket off of a member here not to long ago but I am looking for a pair of 44x32 pants now. IF you find someone out there please let me know.  
beerchug.gif
Joe rocket leather blaster pants are avaiable in a size 48"waist.

cheers
ken

beerchug.gif
What size is your Vanson jacket ? Is it leather ? Im 6'5 300 w/40in waist and dont want to order anything unless i know its gonna fit. I can not find anything in the local shops that even comes close to fiting.

syed leathers in Orlando also custom makes leathers. If you ever happen to be visiting, you can get measured and he'll send them to you.

Back