Attention: Auction for Shadiguy1, take a look.

SInce no one else i see has bid,, ill start at $100

I'll throw in a new Levy's Suede Guitar Strap for auction.

Honey color with White piping. I believe black piping is all you can get now. Adjustable 44 to 53 inches. Strap never used.

Auction format. Same ending time. Free ship to lower 48. No shipping outside USA.

Winning bidder pays to Shadiguy1.

Same strap as in picture only lighter. Goes great with most acoustic. (bass not for sale/waiting on Sam)

110_1047_r1.jpg

r8

0132-1.jpg

do we bid as part of the thread, in a pm, or is there an actual auction
Posted via Mobile Device

Honey color with White piping. I believe black piping is all you can get now. Adjustable 44 to 53 inches. Strap never used.

Auction format. Same ending time. Free ship to lower 48. No shipping outside USA.

Same strap as in picture only lighter. Goes great with most acoustic. (bass not for sale/waiting on Sam)

110_1047_r1.jpg

r8

0132-1.jpg

You're killin me John.:banghead:

110_1047_r1.jpg

r8

0132-1.jpg

Very cool r8, thanks brother.

I have been looking around for stuff to auction but most has been sold.

Sorry I don't have more at this time.

r8

I have no idea what size jacket I wear, so I'll bid $150.

Happy Thanksgiving and I hope the luck turns around.

James, YOU, sir are a class act. :beerchug:

Shadi: If I had a four-leaf clover, brother, I'd send it to you. I know things will turn around for you. It's the way life is; luckily, we're all related here and there are people like James and countless others who are here to support you and keep you warm.

Peace.

Good luck on the bidding guys, Tito I hope everything works out for you.:thumbsup:

heres another jacket for auction, same rules and send money to shadiguy1...will ship to lower 48 free.................

worn once by me FIRST GEAR size large with zip out liner...

jabket 001.jpg

jabket 003.jpg

jabket 004.jpg

Back