ASSIMILATOR II help..!!

GSXRme

Registered
I dont know how to set this up without guessing to much. Can someone please help me? Copy the picture if needed and write on the picture if needed.

Thank you

Assimilator_2.JPG

taillight integrator? i could go home and check what wires i have connected to what on the factory harness if its colors you are looking for. i cant remember off the top of my head

Does this not have the bikes ground running into the integrator and to the bulbs? Thats what im confused by I think. The output is only 4 wires and not 6 like the bulb has :/

now that you have the assimilator connected, remember that you will have to take that into account if you do any other electrical work, such as an alarm. You will need to connect in front of the assimilator (bike side) not behind (tail light side).

now that you have the assimilator connected, remember that you will have to take that into account if you do any other electrical work, such as an alarm.  You will need to connect in front of the assimilator (bike side) not behind (tail light side).
ask him how he knows this.... I read your "other" post...it was a good write up!!

now that you have the assimilator connected, remember that you will have to take that into account if you do any other electrical work, such as an alarm.  You will need to connect in front of the assimilator (bike side) not behind (tail light side).
ask him how he knows this....     I read your "other" post...it was a good write up!!
Thanks,
Might as well learn from my back pocket, instead of your own.

thumbs-up.gif

Back