Arrrrrrgggghhhhh!

Sumbitch, That thar's sum mighty fukin fine post whoring, yew A-hole.
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|RandomNickname
Reason for Edit: "spelled too much stuff correctly. all better now."|1113343550 -->

you're - a contraction meaning "you are"

your - a possessive pronoun meaning "belonging to you"

Now take these words and apply them carefully kids.  You know who you are.....  
cool.gif

Ahhh.  I feel much better now.  
biggrin.gif
My pet peeve:

Brakes - What stops your speeding a$$ from crashing into that a$$hat who just made a last minute left turn right in front of you.

Breaks - What happens to many of your bones if your BRAKES don't work right and you DO crash into the beyotch.

AAAAAAAARRGHGHGHG!

--Wag--

<!--EDIT|Wag
Reason for Edit: "misspelled a$$hat, mofo."|1113352058 -->

Okay, here's my b!tch:
Peace of mind: a calm relaxed feeling of security.
Piece of mind: what's left on the floor if I don't get enough of the first.

you're - a contraction meaning "you are"

your - a possessive pronoun meaning "belonging to you"

Now take these words and apply them carefully kids.  You know who you are.....  
cool.gif

Ahhh.  I feel much better now.  
biggrin.gif
My pet peeve:

Brakes - What stops your speeding a$$ from crashing into that a$$hat who just made a last minute left turn right in front of you.

Breaks - What happens to many of your bones if your BRAKES don't work right and you DO crash into the beyotch.

AAAAAAAARRGHGHGHG!

--Wag--
Ohhhh, I forgot that one, Wag!

There's also :

loose = what you don't want your chain to be, but it's ok if strange women are...
lose = what you hardly ever do on a busa

loosing = To cast loose; detach: hikers loosing their packs at camp.
losing = what most everything that comes up against the busa is doing during the race....

Do = to perform
Due = Something owed or deserved
Doo = well, you know this one.....

double post... damn computers

<!--EDIT|pward76
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113359762 -->

Okay, here's another one.

There - a location or place as in, "That 'Busa over THERE will kick he!! outta that ZX-12!"
Their - showing possession by a group as in, "Their 'Busas over THERE sure are cool!"
They're - a contraction of "they" and "are" as in, "They're going use THEIR 'Busas over THERE to kick the shid outta ANYTHING on two wheels!"

--Wag--
Assistant instructor to the mighty and ballsy pward.
tounge.gif

Okay, here's another one.

There - a location or place as in, "That 'Busa over THERE will kick he!! outta that ZX-12!"
Their - showing possession by a group as in, "Their 'Busas over THERE sure are cool!"
They're - a contraction of "they" and "are" as in, "They're going use THEIR 'Busas over THERE to kick the shid outta ANYTHING on two wheels!"

--Wag--
Assistant instructor to the mighty and ballsy pward.
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

Just so I'm clear, Wag; that was mighty AND ballsy, not mighty ballsy.... right?

;)

Welcome students to Hayabusa High
This semester we will be covering the english language and how to use it.

Back