Are you old?

First sign of getting old is when you smell Ben Gay before and after you get out of bed and need a blu pill to jump start your jack hammer.
laugh.gif

I can hear that frickin' "high frequency cat deterrent" I have out to keep kitty from sleeping on the cars, yet it's "inaudible to humans"...it gives me an instant headache...

So, I'm either NOT old, or NOT human? Which might it be?
laugh.gif

I didn't hear a darn thing...
sad.gif
thats cuz your blonde...not old.......turn your speakers on!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

ices_rofl.gif
 Good ONE !!!!!!!!!!
she'll probably kick my azz for it!!!
ices_rofl.gif
Don't make me open my big ole can of whoop'n on ya!  
tounge.gif
hah!!!! bring it!!!! I can handle it!!! Hell...I was married to one for 4 years!! Aint no way you were as dumb as that dufus was!!
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

ices_rofl.gif

biggrin.gif

Yamon-- this thread fits perfect for the GERITOL GANG !!!!!!!!!!! I am very deaf-- can't speak for my other Bud's though.... I am very soon 55 --my buddy BOB is 55--my buddy jimbo is 62--and Mikey is 62---I can hear the awsome rumble of his VTR100 very well---Today we got in our first 06 ride-- 190 miles of mostly backroads-- 2 Busa's mine and jimbo-- and an FZ1 with a leoVince pipe,
My Muzzy--Mikeys Yoshi twin cans---and good time was had by all-- 1030 to 430 ride duration.
cool.gif

Can't hear a thing.
sad.gif
Both of my kid's can hear it though. I thought my wife was getting old, but not me!
tounge.gif

hah!!!!  bring it!!!!  I can handle it!!!  Hell...I was married to one for 4 years!!  Aint no way you were as dumb as that dufus was!!
biggrin.gif
[/QUOTE]
I aint scared...I'm pure evil! I'll get you my pretty and your lil dog too!
laugh.gif

Back