Are There Any Riders...

owens231

Registered
Who are from england who want to meet up on busa's and that can tell me where there is a road long enough to top speed the busa...

Just a post code of the road near and i'll be able to find it on the gps...

I can't find anywhere on google earth where there arnt camera's or police search areas...

wb...

Cheers...

Haha sixpack577 were talking about england here...

There are motorways... But everywhere is tracked with camera's, police, adverage speed camera's...

I just want somewhere where its safe "as it can be" to go over 175mph...

I do not want to pay for another track day, as on the strait you will be hitting the 160mark so its pointless...

Okay i'll have a look, cheers for the link!

Its nearly impossable here to get to 150mph on the uk roads without getting pulled over or flashed

Yeah, but the isle of man have speed limites... and i watch a vid on tv where cops are ALWAYS checking that spot out for fast bikes, and a few dont make it round the corners...

Im looking to go over 190mph, As the speed limiter and been removed. Also i only weigh 9 stone :) Im practcing my tucking in at speed on the aprilia, ready for the big boy :)

wait..... your looking for a place to do a max speed run.... but your worried about the speed limit???

if thats the case... grab the ferry, go to germany, run the autobahn

I'll have a look at ferry costs and things :) just to see if my bank account allows...

Also i just brought a helmet cam off ebay plus a memory board and 2 mics...

Will be getting proof of me owning the hayabusa, once all in from the post...

All the snows gone, but i think were expecting some more tonight. Just a little bit.

If you have never been that fast, the road is going to barely look wide enough for your front tire to be on. Be safe out there.

Will be getting proof of me owning the hayabusa, once all in from the post...

LOL... at this point unless your standing in the picture holding a sign that says "owens231 was here" your going to have an issue getting people to accept any pictures you put up....

So you looking for a max speed location with a Hayabusa that is governed to 33bhp? Try a driveway! :laugh:

this weekend im gonna dump nos all over my bike and see if I can hit 200,I think if I totally cover it in nos it will go that fast???

Back