Are all yer toys extreme?

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Do you tend to go overboard in buying any sort of mechanized "toy"? Or, is it just me? oh, and keep it clean. This is a family oriented site, remember? ;)

If you have other extreme toys, let's see 'em. What are ya playin' on besides the busa? My favorite thing to do around the house is cutting grass. Therefore, I went all out on my lawnmower. Here's my other play toy... :super:

kubota_01.jpg

And yes, I keep my mower that clean! The thought of havin' the rims dipped in chrome even crossed my mind. How sick is that? :super:

:bounce:

BT. I like the dual action handles :D

My toys:

1. 2003 black/silver Busa.
2. 2000 Honda Valk.
3. 1965 modified corvette. 450 HP with a fogger NOS system putting out another 125+ HP. Maybe next year a super charger.
Nothing as exotic as the mower,........... maybe some NOS for grass cutter.  :eek:
Speed is good :laugh:

BT. I like the dual action handles :D

My toys:

1. 2003 black/silver Busa.
2. 2000 Honda Valk.
3. 1965 modified corvette. 450 HP with a fogger NOS system putting out another 125+ HP. Maybe next year a super charger.
Nothing as exotic as the mower,........... maybe some NOS for grass cutter.  :eek:
Speed is good :laugh:
I was thinkin' more along the lines of a Velocity Racing turbo kit for the mower. Not sure how NOS and diesel engines mix!

The vette sounds like loads of fun! Gotta love them old 'glass beauties. Me and a bud done a frame off redo of a '69 350hp/350ci 4-speed vette. It was basically a total resto except we used the Steel Grey color from a newer vette instead of the original color. Man, that car was awesome!

Any pics of yer vette? :super:

I was thinkin' more along the lines of a Velocity Racing turbo kit for the mower. Not sure how NOS and diesel engines mix!

The Turbo sound like a good idea.

I have had the vett a little over a year now. When I purchased the car it was about a 80% ground up restoration, new eveything, custom built engine, top of the line everything, then the guy fell in love with a lamborghinni (sp), so he sold the vett to buy the lamb.
I have since completely re-wired the car, completed most of the interior, changed out various parts to upgraded parts. Still has some work to do.
Here is the only picture I have at this point, I will try and take a few more.
I almost have to say that the Busa comes in a close very 2nd to the vett.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess Busa owners have a NEED FOR SPEED... Here's my latest (and quite fast also) toy.....

Lo_s_car.jpg

These are kinda fast too!! Me and my sis share Yamaha 1100 waverunners..... (in the background behind the Busa)

right_side_front_slider.jpg

I used to do all mine extreme. but, gettin older, spend money on other stuff, however......

will show pics soon,
2003 Honda Pilot
aftermarket (for bigger screen and others to be named later) DVD player,
- a/c power converter behind the console with a/v jacks - to plug in the PS2 or whatever,
- 5.1 surround home theater decoder,
- 18" (20" was not avail on the style I wanted at the time) chrome rims,
more to come.......
oh, and it likes to tow the busa and the Fun Boat!! :D

Dang! I need more toys! Most of my play money has been tied up in cameras and neat guns until lately. Got rid of a bunch of camera stuff I don't use anymore to put the $$ on the busa. Need to clean out the gun safe and hook the busa up with mods now. After I have it like I want it I'll get me another ride. Prolly with four wheels 'cause I'm tired of my beater Maxima.

You guys have sum nice toys! I figure we'll see even more as others find the thread. I know this ain't all the toy lovers on this board!  :super: No freakin' way!!! :cool:

How many toys am I allowed to tell you about without lookin like a spoiled rotten pri(k.......I worked my but off for every one of them though.....I swear.

Here is the 1967 FireBirD I bought last year.

The Busa and my boat.
boat4.jpg

Back