Anyone with a black hayabusa

bigred53

Registered
Would anyone with a black hayabusa mind posting some pics on here? I just recently bought a 2007 hayabusa but dont like the color and im thinking i want to go with an all black bike and some chrome heathen wheels.

100_1600[1] (2).jpg

Thanks for the welcome I really like this site. But im not sure how to use it all just yet... What mods do u have done to your bike?

Thanks what you guys thank about extending a bike.. does it hurt the handling that much and if i leave it stock whats the best way to get better handling out of my bike?

there are quite a few ways to improve handling unfortunately stretching her will definitely have an effect if your planning on hitting the twisties. Adjusting your suspension is a huge help. You can also lower the front end a little there are a few more ways to make it handle better than it does already but That's the extent of my knowledge. Someone will chime in soon enough with more helpful info just give it a minute or so. (Bear in mind it's 3am where I am I just got off work that's why I'm awake :laugh:)

Ha yeah its late there. Im in the army and in Iraq its about an eight hour time difference here haha 222pm here lol

you can loosen up the triple tree and slide up your forks that'll drop it the easy way. There's a thread here somewhere on specifically how to do it. you can also use lowering links on the rear.

I know a few sponsors here have what you need Goldenchild carries the lowering links and I'm pretty sure a few others do too.

I'm pretty sure there's a thread for that too. Your gonna find a lot of really good info here on the Org. Hold up I'll check

wow. I really appreciate all your advice this is a really friendly place. I like it. I'll seach myself to see if i can learn to use this some

Back