Anyone using clear alternatives signals?

quikbusa

Donating Member
Registered
Is anyone running this combo. I am thinking of the smoke lens for the 06. Im tired of the ears for turn signals!

Thanks.

I have the clear alternatives integrator with the clear lens.  This has to be one of my favorite appearance mods for the bike.  All you have to do is place it in the rear taillight assembly and run the wires back into the subframe, splice the turn signals and good to go.  You have to take off the rear plastics to do this.  The only deal is that with this kit there will be a gapping hole from one of the bulbs being removed in the rear taillight assembly.  You can plug it using various ways, I used the stock bulb socket and ran the wires through it.  That way it will seal as good as stock.

DSCF0025.jpg

<!--EDIT|Youkai
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147145221 -->

Yup, I'm runnin' it. I love it! They guys at the Bash were commenting on how well they could see the turn signals/brakes. They thought that they would be hard to see - but when they were behind me they were impressed at how bright they were.

Here's a pic from

lens1.jpg

Is anyone running this combo.  I am thinking of the smoke lens for the 06.  Im tired of the ears for turn signals!

Thanks.
Here in MA, you cannot ride with just the integrator. You need to have the signals so that they are on each side of the plate.
I have the clear alternatives clear lens integrator and I love it. The only disappointment is that they do not use high intensity LEDs on it and at midday it may be difficult for a cager to see the stop light and signals when compared to stock.

I have LED ears as well and that compliments it.

my $0.02

I installed the clear tail light using the led replacement bulbs. It was a simple install. I also installed Clear Alternatives new led front turn signals. They have clear lenses with 8 led bulbs mounted in a chrome plate. I don't have any new pictures of the front turn signals.

Picture_004_sm.JPG

I'm running smoked on the front and rear.... I love the look. The rear integrated light is pretty easy to install and the front are a bit more complicated. The nose of the bike is more challenging to remove. I did the whole job in about 3 hours.

HMF3_resize.jpg

Busafront.jpg

I got ,
LED Front Signals
LED Rear Clear Brake with Signals Intergrated

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

ImageShack Links Do Not Work "park lights on"

Back