Anyone Trading Crypto?

SSGT_B

Registered
Just got to really paying attention in this and it seems as if there is money to be made, as well as fortunes to be lost. I have however turned my 8 dollars into 113 bucks. I’m a cheap bastard and won’t invest what I can’t afford to loose…lol. Anyone else here have luck on this platform?

Just got to really paying attention in this and it seems as if there is money to be made, as well as fortunes to be lost. I have however turned my 8 dollars into 113 bucks. I’m a cheap bastard and won’t invest what I can’t afford to loose…lol. Anyone else here have luck on this platform?
I believe @BusaDawg1 made a killing of some crypto and other stocks that got him his gen 3 and some other toys so he might be the guy to ask about it.

I have a few bucks invested... only what I can afford to lose. Learning the lingo alone is the key to get started. Then read the white papers of a certain crypto you might be considering. Then learn to read charts and other related stuff.

Or... do what followers of Buffet do... just swim with the whales like WB. If its good enough for Buffet then it good enough for his followers. Who to follow? its in the next paragraph.

I am learning the most from Ben Armstrong and the daily videos he puts out on Bitboy Crypto with his guest. Other good host are Paul Barron on Tech path and British expert named Guy on Coin Bureau. The amount of information is a bit overwhelming at times.
If you like Dogecoin then Matt Wallace on Final Stand is fun and informative to listen to.

The governments of the world are getting into it now and are looking at it as another revenue source... Hopefully they won't muck it all up with heavy handed measures like they are known for.

Shibu Inu? It has potential... but, can a quadrillion coins reach a penny in value? Who knows... it appears anything can happen in crypto... good and bad.

Thanks for the info. Made a few bucks on shiba inu yesterday. Heard it may go back up today. Would love to see the penny but honestly I’d be happy at 1/2 penny. I’ll have to check out some of those videos and learn some more.

I took a pass on 200 dollar bitcoin in 2015 because I didn't think it would have legs. I have kicked myself for that mistake more than once.

My thing is, stocks are one thing, win or lose, and then if wall street falls, everybody's done.
But with Bitcoin and the like, my personal thoughts were that it could be very easily hacked, as you have to install one of several coin purse apps to store it in.
It can also be a hassle to buy and sell it, as I had alot of technical issues.
I also bought something with it instead of just selling it outright, and that was it's own small headache at the approved atm.
Pros and Cons like anything.
Should I have just left $500 in there, lol...yep.

I took a pass on 200 dollar bitcoin in 2015 because I didn't think it would have legs. I have kicked myself for that mistake more than once.
Don't worry about what you missed... if crypto stays on the path its one it will be the biggest things to happen ever. 10s of trillions are in the stock market... 10s of trillions are in the bond markets... a few days ago the market cap of crypto was around 2.3 trillion with Bitcoin by itself at over a trillion.

I have been convinced by the experts the crypto boom on the next 5 to 10 years will exceed the internet boom of the mid to late 90s and the .com boom of the early 2000s... It is my understanding that much of the stock market and bond money is headed into crypto. If that is the case... then picking winners shouldn't be too hard to figure out. It is said that other crypto currencies will eventually pass Bitcoin because of the usefulness and superior development inside the blockchain world. I would like to see an index fund for cryptos... it could be the pick of the decade if the right 5 to 10 cryptos were chosen.

Don't worry about what you missed... if crypto stays on the path its one it will be the biggest things to happen ever. 10s of trillions are in the stock market... 10s of trillions are in the bond markets... a few days ago the market cap of crypto was around 2.3 trillion with Bitcoin by itself at over a trillion.

I have been convinced by the experts the crypto boom on the next 5 to 10 years will exceed the internet boom of the mid to late 90s and the .com boom of the early 2000s... It is my understanding that much of the stock market and bond money is headed into crypto. If that is the case... then picking winners shouldn't be too hard to figure out. It is said that other crypto currencies will eventually pass Bitcoin because of the usefulness and superior development inside the blockchain world. I would like to see an index fund for cryptos... it could be the pick of the decade if the right 5 to 10 cryptos were chosen.
I agree 100%. The biggest worry is always interference from the .gov. I am going to try and pick a few winners and invest some in the market this spring after doing a deep dive over the winter. I hope to be doing better than an educated guess, we shall see.

Shiba is on the rise past few days

0370E5D7-E933-47C5-A935-E2081A068384.png

Instead of putting resources into fake money such as crypto currencies, why not buy gold, dehydrated food, water, and 2nd amendment protection . . I think we are all gonna need it the way this world is headed.
I believe the 'crypto' digital currencies will be all swallowed up (and become worthless) by the one world government when they launch their digital currency to replace the fiat currencies of the world.
The signs of the times are saying it all at present.

Gold is good. 2a and bug out supplies with external caches covered. Totally agree on the direction the world seems to be headed. As for the crypto game, I have no vested money in it. I watched some videos, they gave me crypto which I converted into shiba. I am no big player at this game. I have only turned my 8 bucks into a bit over 200. I like to make enough to pay some bills or just use to take my wife out to a nice dinner. Now if I become a billionaire overnight………. I won’t complain Lots of pie. :)

Keep in mind everything is being manipulated including the price of gold. The whales and hedge funds specialize in pump and dumps... they prey on the retail investor while being happy with small gains and are ecstatic when they make huge gains. They laugh at the retail investor and call them "dumb money".

Think about what is cost to live a normal or above average middle class lifestyle... then consider how much money can be made by people with billions that can skim ( manipulate ) 2, 3 or 5% on a trade just by hyping cryptos and stocks through social media.

Llke Trump said years ago... everything is a lie. Exhibit 1. US government printing presses and computer data entries where money is created out of junk bonds that the feds buy back.

Who can buy their own debt?

Shiba has shot up recently because people think Robinhood will be accepting it soon... I've been buying gold and silver like crazy I'm basically a pirate lol coins and rolex watches have shot up a ton as well... I've been going to estate sales on the weekend and have been doing pretty good as a weekend hobby as well as art if you know what to look for.

Back