Anyone seen or used the new Saddlemen Gel Seats?

Stealth08

Registered
As the title says, has anyone seen in person, sat on, or owned one of the new Saddlemen sportbike seats? I see they make three models and come with a matching cover for the back seat for our bikes. I am curious to know how they are and mainly which one of the three that they sell would be the most comfortable? I took a 3,500 mile trip on my 08 Hayabusa and surprisingly the only thing I had trouble with was a sore butt. So being that these seats are gel and are made for comfort just looking for someone to chime in with some info. I can't seem to find anyone that has reviewed them. Thanks for any info and here is the website: Saddlemen Motorcycle Seats, Luggage and Accessories

It sounds like a good seat I would like to know how it is also
Wow its $259

seat.jpg

Last edited:
It has been years, and I do not even remember which bike the seat was on. But I will never forget the best seat heater I ever owned was from Saddlemen.

I contacted them last week to see if they had demo seats they would allow me and a few other hayabusa rider to use so we could write a review for one of the largest hayabusa forums around. They told me they would contact the higher ups to see what they could do.

We'll see how that goes

bump....

Checkin to see if anyone has used these yet, not having much luck with the Tobin/New Image seats I got this winter

I contacted them personaly to fill them in about this site and how a few riders were interested in the product. Was told they would get back to me, but of course they didn't. Although I did see they took my advice and made a profile here a few weeks ago. Who knows if they actually followed through with anything though. :poke:

Yea, I was actually hoping you got ahold of them and had been testing the seats out, need some new seats, but I am in no rush

As the title says, has anyone seen in person, sat on, or owned one of the new Saddlemen sportbike seats? I see they make three models and come with a matching cover for the back seat for our bikes. I am curious to know how they are and mainly which one of the three that they sell would be the most comfortable? I took a 3,500 mile trip on my 08 Hayabusa and surprisingly the only thing I had trouble with was a sore butt. So being that these seats are gel and are made for comfort just looking for someone to chime in with some info. I can't seem to find anyone that has reviewed them. Thanks for any info and here is the website: Saddlemen Motorcycle Seats, Luggage and Accessories

I just picked this one up:
Saddlemen Motorcycle Seats, Luggage and Accessories
Only put a little over 100 miles on it last weekend. Seems pretty good but I think it needs to break in a little bit.
I'm Not too far south of you (bloomington), if you're in the area and want to take a look let me know.

bump....

Checkin to see if anyone has used these yet, not having much luck with the Tobin/New Image seats I got this winter

Taylor, what didn't you like about your New Image seat, I was getting ready to buy one? I here they set you down about 1", is this true?

Guys,
Check motomummy.com,they have it cheaper than anybody with free shipping.I just order mine from Corey (great guy) to work with,I'll posting pics once I receive mine.

Tac, Do you have any new input on the seat? Likes? dislikes? I'm looking at getting a new saddle soon but not sure which ne to go with Corbin or the new saddleman.

Back