Anyone see this as Ironic

uhhhhhhhhhhh huh.

its sad but im seriously not even kidding!!

playboy was always a bit to tame and "girl next doorish" for me...

not my tastes at all...

However, many major authors have all written for playboy... (im a book worm at heart)

Aurthur C. Clark
Ian Flemming
Nabokov
Hunter S. Thompson
Updike

and on and on and on...

and they had good jokes n cartoons...

another important detail many people ignore is... this is not exactly superman or james bond xray specs... they arent looking at your body sans clothing and seeing your boobs and other bits just dangling willy nilly...

even the ones that have people in an uproar give detailed sihloettes of the body...

the more politically correct versions of the scanners merely show a cartoonish body and illicit "glowing spots" basically red blinking areas when there is an object detected...

Ummm, I think there's some newer technology out there that's a bit more detailed. I see some very distinct "assets" on this young lady.

Maybe NSFW http://drudgereport.com/sscan.jpg

i used to have a night vision sony camera that we could see through most white clothing...:whistle:

Ummm, I think there's some newer technology out there that's a bit more detailed. I see some very distinct "assets" on this young lady.

Maybe NSFW http://drudgereport.com/sscan.jpg

Being that its from the drudgereport i automatically have to take it with a bit of skepticism.... Not saying its a faked image(though i could make that exact image quite easily with a hand held P&S camera) however.... more commonly these are the images i have seen of the scanning photos...

**ALSO possibly NSFW**

http://www.projo.com/blogs/shenews/photos/rapi_scan_lg.jpg
http://www.dvorak.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/tsa-body-scan.jpg
http://www.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/brainiac/airport_xray_scanner.jpg

now, im not saying people should feel comfortable with the images, or that everyone should feel comfortable...

but i personally dont find them too bad...

given the choice of the plane that has all passengers body scanned (including myself) or the plane which has old techniques and technology..

ill take the body scan plane every time...

i tried to find a picture of the alternate image body scanner but i couldnt find it...

basically its a plain looking body template, which just alerts areas where items are detected...

besides just think how the TSA feels... they gotta LOOK at these images...

they dont wanna look at granny any more than you wanna show em hehehe

Last edited:
reminds me of the gym......

the only ones worried about being watched, are the ones nobody want to look at.

its high time we start taking security seriously.

PS: while some may have some hangups about p0rn, and the p0rn industry. it must be said that the p0rn Industry is on frontline in the war against censorship and issues dealing with the 1st ammendment.

Last edited:
Robin Leech put things into perspective for me. Just yesteday in an ethics class I said that I have no problem with the screening because im not giving anything up for them looking at me to see if I had a bomb. Leech makes a valid point. Profile people and put them through the machine. AND.....if people had been doing their job right before this last idiot got on a plane and lit his n u t s on fire then we wouldn't even be asking if the imaging was an invasion of privacy because they wouldn't be doing it!!!!

IF THE LAWS WE HAVE ARE ENFORCED PROPERLY WE WOULDNT HAVE THESE KNEE JERK REACTIONS TO EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS.

WE ARE AT WAR AND SHOULD FIGHT THAT WAR OVER SEAS AND HERE AT HOME!!! Not be politically correct about a 25 yr old male with a one way ticket from a country that breeds terrorism, whether it be from Pakistan or Mozambique!!:rant:

Robin Leech put things into perspective for me. Just yesteday in an ethics class I said that I have no problem with the screening because im not giving anything up for them looking at me to see if I had a bomb. Leech makes a valid point. Profile people and put them through the machine. AND.....if people had been doing their job right before this last idiot got on a plane and lit his n u t s on fire then we wouldn't even be asking if the imaging was an invasion of privacy because they wouldn't be doing it!!!!

IF THE LAWS WE HAVE ARE ENFORCED PROPERLY WE WOULDNT HAVE THESE KNEE JERK REACTIONS TO EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS.

WE ARE AT WAR AND SHOULD FIGHT THAT WAR OVER SEAS AND HERE AT HOME!!! Not be politically correct about a 25 yr old male with a one way ticket from a country that breeds terrorism, whether it be from Pakistan or Mozambique!!:rant:

Only problem with this is that he did not break any of OUR laws when he boarded the plane in Amsterdam.

Nope he didnt but the facts are that this guy should have never been allowed on any plane flying anywhere. There were security breakdowns all over the place.

They need to do something better then what is in place now... just heard some guy took shotgun shells onboard with his carry on. It will take another major attack before we can all agree we aren't doing enough. It is funny they interviewed p0rn stars...:laugh:

So yesterday we are up in arms about INTERPOL getting full diplomatic status but think it is ok to give up a right to privacy?

Having p0rn stars is simply for ratings. It is stupid but effective for drawing viewers.

I watched it, twice:whistle:

We had a discussion about this very topic in the office yesterday. I dont care one way or another, if it helps keep me alive on the plane......

You can always tell who the bank walkers are :laugh: As far as me; I'll be mistaken for a female :whistle:

They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

i used to have a night vision sony camera that we could see through most white clothing...:whistle:

Yeah, that was a surprise... Mine's still around here somewhere. :laugh:

Only problem with this is that he did not break any of OUR laws when he boarded the plane in Amsterdam.

Maybe he should have been immediately removed from the plane when they crossed into US airspace... :whistle:

Back