ANYONE KNOW WHO THIS GUY IS

03BUSABOY

Registered
all the problems i have been having with my air ride remote control this guy might be able to help.. i saw him in daytona at my condo and he's the one who told me about the new remote to replace the old styles... he said he didnt have any troubles out of the new set up and i need to see if there is something i need to do or not do... if anyone knows him or anyway to contact him or him to contact me would highly be appreciated.. i dont remember his name just found these pics i had at the condos... any help would be appreciated.

james
jc paint workz
baggedn20schevy@aol.com

DSC00829.jpg

DSC00828.jpg

you might be able to get a friendly LEO to run his plates
beerchug.gif

YO! WHATS YOUR PROBLEM WITH THE REMOTE AND WHAT KIND DO YOU HAVE (MAYBE A PIC) I USED TO SPECIALIZE IN AIR RIDE MAYBE I CAN HELP

(PUNN1025 @ Apr. 19 2007,11:19) YO! WHATS YOUR PROBLEM WITH THE REMOTE AND WHAT KIND DO YOU HAVE (MAYBE A PIC) I USED TO SPECIALIZE IN AIR RIDE MAYBE I CAN HELP
Here is his original thread Punn

it is a dapincci air ride set up. came with remote control/brain unit. i could probably get some pics tonight if they would help?

i found out his name and addy but i really need a phone number. i could send a letter describing what happened and have him call me but thats kinda weird like this whole sit. isnt enough. what else could i do? i just need some of his advice and knowledge on this system since his is working properly

Back