Anyone know if these brackets will fit?

Cruising180

Registered
These will add the drop I want but without the width I don't. I have a set of pegs that are where I want lowering wise but they are too wide because of the way they are constructed. Does anyone happen to know if the GSXS 1000 foot pegs are the same where they pin into the bracket. I know the GSXR works because that's what I'm using now.

Hard to say but looking at the parts diagrams for both bikes there is a different pin used on one side.
These are IPC's for both bikes showing the pin for the foot peg. The Busa uses the same pin on both sides item 15 pn 09208-08019

The GSX-S1000 however shows two different pn's for the pins. Items 10 & 11. Item 10 is a 09208-08019 same as the Busa where 11 is a 09208-08018. I don't know if they are different length or what.
https://www.polarispartshouse.com/oemparts/a/suz/6332f3bc7c60483ad97a82ed/footrest

Looking on Partszilla the pins are different on the GSXS 1000GT but the E-Clips are the same so diameter will be the same. I'm hoping the pin that's different from the Busa is a bit longer. I went ahead and ordered them because I asked the seller if there would be any issues returning the brackets if they didn't work and they said there wouldn't be. If they end up working I'll report back and in the future if anyone is asking about lower pegs on the Gen3 we'll have this as an option.

Back