anyone know about this tail?

Don't know about that one but Motorhead over on suzuki hayabusa org sells one like it that you can lower the bike up to 3" without hitting . and you don't have to cut your old one .

yeah this ones the same way except a few differences . motorheads is unpainted and doesnt have a cargo box . this one does. Motorheads is a stronger material tho. Abs compared to fiberglass of that one. Just wondering how the fit of it was , and if anyone has one

i got one and just yesturday had a lil time to fool with it. the paint is nice and seems pretty good. but i couldnt get mine to line up right...could have been just me though. BSbusa has one on midnight and from what i can tell his is dead on the money. so when i get some more time i'm gonna work on it some more. hope this helps

I got one...put it on the other day....looks really good...paint matches perfect...tight fit though...cuttin it a little close. Seems sturdy enough though..

nope,, but I like this one..
wow.gif
cool.gif
laugh.gif

preview5.jpg

nope,, but I like this one..
wow.gif
cool.gif
laugh.gif

The motorhead undertails are $250 + shipping. come unfinished and have to paint them yourself. The one off Ebay is $125 for shipping and all. Comes prepainted with a cargobox. Looks pretty good to me As long as its worth it. Ive always thought you get what you pay for but im not going to pass up a deal
Yeah that is a nice tail. But i bet its even more expensive
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|camaro69_4542003
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139001435 -->

laugh.gif

Back