Anyone care that Tyson's fighting tonight?

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
PPV
9 p.m. tonight...

I REALLY miss all of the hype leading up to a Tyson fight! Pre-ear biting and misplaced angst...nothing like tossing in $49.95 to watch a 19 second bout!

Anyone watching this tonight?

Tyson fight

No....I've wasted enough money on the past few...the man has become a living cartoon of himself.....and his fights really don't mean much anymore....just my opinion....

Nope, waste of $$$. Rather watch Grand Prix horse jumping which is free.
smile.gif

That's kind of what I'm thinking...but, what if we miss something BIG?!
tounge.gif

Time to renew my subscription to Showtime I guess...and watch it next week...

I just miss GOOD boxing?! Where'd the excitement/controversy go? I don't even know who's heavy weight champ right now because it's just not a big deal anymore...is it Lewis?

...and I hear Holyfield is coming back? Foreman never really completely leaves...it's just not as fun as it used to be...

I gave up on Mike several years ago...it is unfortunate that
such a talent was wasted...I do hope him the best in the future but as for seeing him fight...it not something I would spend timing doing especially PPV...
Ride safe...

Tyson's a tool. If he loses tonight he can always fight in those arranged backyard fights like the video over on sh.org. He would be good at that, I might even put some money on him against Kimbo Slice. I wonder how long Kimbo would last...

The only thing I enjoy watching (sometimes) is cage fighting / full contact etc

Not that I have anything against boxing. I have been in the ring with a few of them and playnig buy boxing rules they are some tough dudes, I have had my bell rung a few times. And boxing takes a lot of darn stamina. I dont want to have to stand there righitng some perosn for 30 minutes, 45 minutes, heck I dont want to have to fight someone more than 2 minutes. Too much energy wasted

But that is why I like martial arts. I have no rules. Fists, feet, elbows, knees, sledge hammer, wooden chair, 44mag, 45, knife, sword, pitch fork, car mirror, bike kickstand, the persons arm after I rip it off his body and beat him with it.

I like the ability to use whatever is handy including someone else's hand
face7.gif
jump9.gif

Answer your question Michelle?
biggrin.gif

Yes, there are a few people that care. The front seats are all taken by caring plastic surgeons that are ready to replace/repair at the drop of a hat (or towel) any ears/hair/fingers or other extremities that Tyson might take a bite out of tonight.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

50 bucks for a 2 minute fight does not make fiscal sense.

Besides, you're going to record it for me, right VaBusa?
laugh.gif

I was concerned about the fight...And after the fact he got his a$$ TKO'd in the 4th...You figure...Their still trying to make money off him...He's freaking washed up...It's a damn shame that he blew all that money...If most of us had just a taste of what he's been thru (money) we would be set for life...He sucks...
evil.gif

I agree cache-- he's a sad poster boy for sports fame and glory. He'd hang it up, but unfort he's totally broke and in major debt. Now it's either climb in the ring or hold up 7-11s.

It tis a shame.

<!--EDIT|thesnake
Reason for Edit: None given...|1091302756 -->

he'lll probably be holding up 7-11's regardless by the end of the year.. haha

plus he got his ass whipped in like the 4rth round so I don't think he can even box anymore...

that dude is a fruit loop.. he's totally frikken' gone.

It is indeed sad and I for one hopes he realizes he should never step back into the ring...Maybe, just maybe, now that
the boxing thing is obviously over for him he can figure out that he might have to get a real job and who knows it might bring out a whole new(hopfully better!) Mike...
just my .02...

what idiotic moron with a desire to be sued for something stupid hires Mike though??

Really... how long till he KO's some kid for not being able to decide if he wants to biggie size or not??

oh god.. hahah I just had the funniest thought... Iron Mike on the drivethru speaker...haha

lord i'm terrible.. normally i wouldn't find humour in a speech problem..but it's cracking me up to think about it..

Back