Any riders in Spotsylvania, VA or surrounding area?

Busa_Nick

Registered
I am going to be moving to Spotsylvania, VA is anyone going to be nearby? Wouldn't mind finding a member on the boards familiar with the area looking for someone to ride with, let me know. I won't be moving for another month though. I will be near Lake Anna and the national park.

Thats cool John, and we both have 08 Busa's, I'll let ya know as soon as we're moved in and ready to meetup and ride!!

And you're not all that far from DC.

Both you and Robot live in much prettier areas than I do, with a whole lot less traffic. Should be wonderful riding country down there.

Hiya, John. Hope we all make the ECHR ride!

Both you and Robot live in much prettier areas than I do, with a whole lot less traffic. Should be wonderful riding country down there.

Sounds good Buddy!:thumbsup:

Well maybe me and John will meet you 1/2 way one day or something, I know I am going to have alot of roads to explore in spotsy, orange, and fredericksburg, been checking out the google maps of the area lots of curvy roads and hills. Also will probably have many busa bashes at my house, its a huge party house.

Well maybe me and John will meet you 1/2 way one day or something, I know I am going to have alot of roads to explore in spotsy, orange, and fredericksburg, been checking out the google maps of the area lots of curvy roads and hills. Also will probably have many busa bashes at my house, its a huge party house.

Sounds good to me:thumbsup:

We're here Bro! I live in Stafford, about 15 minutes north of Spotsy.

P.

:beerchug:

Hey ya'll I've made my move to Spotsy, VA and I am 5 minutes from Lake Anna boat launch, I will be getting my license plate tags and inspection sticker soon, hopefully this week! Where should I take my bike to get it inspected? I might need to remove my hotbodies blackout tail-light kit? Party at my house!!! Whos down??? I know robot it...

Last edited:
Hey ya'll I've made my move to Spotsy, VA and I am 5 minutes from Lake Anna boat launch, I will be getting my license plate tags and inspection sticker soon, hopefully this week! Where should I take my bike to get it inspected? I might need to remove my hotbodies blackout tail-light kit? Party at my house!!! Whos down??? I know robot it...

Welcome to VA bro. All you will need is a safety inspection on the Bus after you get it tagged here. Most any service station can do the safety insp. for you, as long as they have the sign out that says they can. I think you are okay on the blackout kit, but I would remove it if possible just to be safe. VA State Police may hastle you over it, I know they will hastle you and ticket you if you have a tag that is mounted vertically. Tag has to be located horizontally. I PM'd you with my cell # if you have any questions.

Take care,

P. :beerchug:

I am very close to the Lake Anna State Park off Lawyers rd. I am going upto the DMV tomorrow and hopefully get inspection done. Who here is the closest to me that rides a Busa? I know I saw a white one the other day getting off at the thornburg 606 exit off 95.

I am very close to the Lake Anna State Park off Lawyers rd. I am going upto the DMV tomorrow and hopefully get inspection done. Who here is the closest to me that rides a Busa? I know I saw a white one the other day getting off at the thornburg 606 exit off 95.

Most likely I'm closest, I'm right off Route 522, south of you, looks like Lawyers Rd. isnt far from 522.

Looks like a fairly straight shot 30ish miles, not bad :thumbsup:

The bike passed inspection even with the blackout tail lenses on!!! Too bad its raining today!!!! I gotta run back up to the car doctor to get my mercedes benz inspected right now, give me a call this weekend if your interested in riding.

If he lives at Lake Anna you are more like 90 minutes from him on a good traffic day.

P.

You maybe right, I ride down to Plank rd (exit 130 of 95) every other weekend and that takes about 30 min...

I'm heading up to Woodbridge this afternoon for their FREE BBQ. It's from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM.

P.

Need to get as many riders in the area to meet up at the lake anna state park off lawyers road, then head over to my house for a party, I just need to get my pool table setup above my 6 car garage, then we'll have a mini pool tourney, the only thing is, I need to get the flooring done above the garage before the table is setup, maybe someone knows who I can get ahold of for putting down ceramic flooring? I don't want to do tile, and I am alittle low on the funds so I need to find a deal, hmmm.

Need to get as many riders in the area to meet up at the lake anna state park off lawyers road, then head over to my house for a party, I just need to get my pool table setup above my 6 car garage, then we'll have a mini pool tourney, the only thing is, I need to get the flooring done above the garage before the table is setup, maybe someone knows who I can get ahold of for putting down ceramic flooring? I don't want to do tile, and I am alittle low on the funds so I need to find a deal, hmmm.

Nick, sounds like you have a cool place down there!

Tom.

Back