Any NBA fans out there?

lil charlie

Registered
How about those Miami Heat? It’s about time James stepped up and started closing games, and where did Wade go? I have been a Heat fan for some time now and my #2 team was Cleveland because I was a James fan so when the two teamed up I was in heaven. That said I thought the Bulls were going to take this series in 5 or 6. The Heat could barely get past a one armed Boston team. James was working it but the rest of the team was barely on. I live in Arizona so I also like the Suns, which means I have to hate the Lakers and Bryant. It also means that I should hate the Mavs but I liked them before I even moved to AZ. It is going to be very interesting to see a high power offensive team like the Mavs face a high power defensive team like the Heat; that will be the best 7 games series of the season. I thought it would take a year or two for this great Heat team before they got to the championships but I guess I was wrong. James has finely accepted the fact that he is not supposed to control the entire game. He needs to use his skills to penetrate and draw the double team and hit the open man for the easy shot, but only for the first 3 quarters, then its good old fashion pound them to the hole.

Huge lakers fan. More of a byproduct of being a bigger kobe fan! I hate James probably for every reason I like kobe. He's smug, arrogant, ego maniac.

I just seen that the lakers are close to sighing Brown as the head coach. He sucked as a coach. All he did was give the ball to James and let him go to work. James made him look like a god of a coach. Kobe is to old to do that.
Posted via Mobile Device

huge lakers fan. More of a byproduct of being a bigger kobe fan! I hate james probably for every reason i like kobe. He's smug, arrogant, ego maniac.

I just seen that the lakers are close to sighing brown as the head coach. He sucked as a coach. All he did was give the ball to james and let him go to work. James made him look like a god of a coach. Kobe is to old to do that.
posted via mobile device
NBA is Fan-tastic :poke::rofl:

Mavs-Sweep-Lakers.jpg

Lakers-Sweep-300x300.png

Lakers-Sweep-300x300.png

Mavs-Sweep-Lakers.jpg

ARE CRYING!

Let's go....
lebron%2Bjames%2Bmiami%2Bheat%2Bhome%2Bjersey.jpg

After last night Chicago has a big hill to climb.

Thats what they get. Its only fitting that Bosh has 25+points in every games since Boozer refered to Miami as the big 2. I'm sure that pissed Bosh off which seems to be what he needed. I have been calling them the big 2.5 all season. hehehe

I'm a Big time fan and I will admit I'm a Warriors faithful or hopeful. IMO no one will beat the Mavs if they make it in. We'll see tonight.

The Heat are not a deep enough team to win it all (no bench). Dallas on the other hand will run the Heat to death and get bench scoring to boot. The Big three will be tired by the time it's over.

And before you ask, You Heat fans tell me who off your bench has helped your team? Please don't say Haslem and Mike Miller. :whistle:

I'm a Big time fan and I will admit I'm a Warriors faithful or hopeful. IMO no one will beat the Mavs if they make it in. We'll see tonight.

The Heat are not a deep enough team to win it all (no bench). Dallas on the other hand will run the Heat to death and get bench scoring to boot. The Big three will be tired by the time it's over.

And before you ask, You Heat fans tell me who off your bench has helped your team? Please don't say Haslem and Mike Miller. :whistle:

The bench has sucked all season but the have the best defence so I cant wait to see how they do against the Mavs offence.

The bench has sucked all season but the have the best defence so I cant wait to see how they do against the Mavs offence.

You're right about the Heats D but I really believe the Mav's will run and penetrate too the basket.

The Heat play a half court game. If they can make Dallas do the same, they may have a chance. I just don't think they can stop Dirk and company from running.

The really BIG disparity between the two teams is 3 pt. shooting. The Heat will be cooked and flame broiled! :laugh:

ha ha, what a step down from Phil.... Brown sucks. What can Brown do for you? Nothing but suck up 18 mill...hahahahaha

Back