Any Michigan Riders?

If there isnt snow on the ground on easter I'm riding my bike to my family stuff.

or rain

I've been itching to ride.

thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif
we can do it

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

Weather sometimes here makes me so damn  
firedevil.gif
I wish I was in Florida. Last ride I got in before the winter hit was Oct. to Birch Run from Auburn Hills. Nice loop me and group did from I-75 north then back home took US-23 to I-96/I-696 to Telegrah. Count me in before I do this to the state
guns.gif
LAPEER Michigan Here!

And I got a better way to Birch Run Via Some Curvy Roads and much more....

Go strait up M-24 Then some fun Back roads from North of Lapeer over ..PM Me for details.
FAR LESS TRAFFIC AND POLICE........AND MUCH MORE FUN!

FYI, our crew from the Grand Rapids area www.wmriders.com have been doing a July meet & great with the Detroit Sport Crew for the last couple years. For 2008, we are looking at the July 12 & 13th weekend.

We all meet up in Kalkaska early on a Saturday morning, and I lead a ride thru some back country curves to Petoskey, Tunnel of Trees, Wilderness State Park, Mackinaw City, and grab a "Big C" burger in St. Ignace. On Sunday we ride to Traverse City, follow M-22 to Northport, Sleeping Bear Dunes, and end up in Manistee.

The All Seasons Resort hotel in Kalkaska gives us a special discounted rate, and it is within walking distance to the local brew house & restaurants. Last year we had about 25 riders for Saturday, and 12 riders for Sunday. Come for the day or the weekend.

A few of us from Holland usually leave Friday afternoon and stay thru Sunday. Last year it was a 1,200 mile weekend trip for me.

Picture019.jpg

Picture027.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

You guys from Michian want to plan a meet in April some where in the middle about fowlerville exit 129 on 96 has a place called fowlerville farms with a big parking lot in back what you all think

aaa.JPG

I'm cool with that i know exactly where that is. When just need to set up a date? I went for a ride today from Grand Rapids to Trufant. It was cold as hell but excited for summer. I love the lakeshore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif
April 19 at 11:00 am exit 129 off 96 fowlerville farms resturant in the back parking lot we can do some lunch and a ride if all agree let me know

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

Weather and potholes permitting. Sounds good. I heard two bikers laid theirs down this pass weekend because of the craters in the streets. Keep me posted and I'll keep checking the org.

Fowlerville works for me. Anybody know any back roads near Fowlerville to do a group ride and scenic tour?

If anyone wants to meet up in Grand Rapids before the ride to Fowlerville, pick a place along the M6 around 10:00am.

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif
April 19 at 11:00 am exit 129 off 96 fowlerville farms resturant in the back parking lot we can do some lunch and a ride if all agree let me know
I would like to change the time to 10:00 we can do a little ride have lunch weather looks like it will be good at this time have to look closer to Saturday should be fun how many of you is going to be there pm me if got any questions

aaa.JPG

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

Back