Any CZ owners here

Gpmo

Registered
Anyone here own a CZ? I am working with my rami and noticed whenever i run a full 10 round in the magazine it rattles. As this is my carry pistol i don't care for the rattle. Anyone know of a way to prevent the rattle?

Thanks a head of time

Does it rattle when it's out of the gun or only after inserting into pistol?

If it does it outside of gun hold mag in one hand and slap it into other hand.
Slap slap slap may settle em.

Inside gun , hold pistol and rap the bottom of mag with palm of other hand a few times.
Couple quick decent raps should settle em.

Hope it helps. That doesn't work buy another make of magazine like Mec-Gar. Made in Italy, best you can buy. CZ - Magazines - Mec-Gar - World's Finest Firearm Magazines

It happens while out of the pistol and in. I went a head and tried the slapping trick and that didn't help :(. The site you linked is nice but they don't make one for the Rami... Thanks for the help. I will search around for other companies that may make magazines for them, i hadn't even thought of it.

Is the mag catch worn? May google the specific model and see if theres a way to tune or fit a new catch.

Is the mag catch worn? May google the specific model and see if theres a way to tune or fit a new catch.

No its in good condition. I found several people that have the same issue. Doesn't seem to be a fix other than carry 9 and 1 instead of 10 and 1. Or just not worry about...

I was ready to tell about the chek bike I owned about 27-28 years ago. An old CZ Jawa I came across and rode for a while on the trails before I had my license. :laugh:

Back