Any centered 240 kits anywhere?

first vr4

Registered
Anyone know if there is a centered 240 kit available? I can only find ones that are off to right side. The bigger kits like 300 and up all have jackshafts which allow the rear wheel to be centered but not the 240. Anyone know where to look?
Thanks!

NOPE..only 1/8 off will be your best. Search 240..there is a lengthy thread on hear somewhere with all info you need.:beerchug:

Correct...jackshafts do not start untill you get up to 300. Most of the 240 kits are all the same. Ask the seller / maker...about the offset sprocket ( if they say you do NOT need to grind the frame ) it will not be center enough, And work/make the axle spacers so the chain is as close to the tire as possible ( 1/8 inch ). For a 240,.....I would check with trac dynamic, sponcer here. OR if you want money in a 240 check out single side arms..those kits are about $2000 more.

my 240 kit was centered in the back....ran a 1/4 offset front sprocket....inside of the frame was shaved down a little...straight as an arrow from the back...I hate offset wheel kits

Back