Any advice on HealTech FI controller for Gen II

Sounds good to me. It would b nice to hear some debate onthe subject, pros/ cons. The site states u can use it w/ the gIpro w/ atre. But if u put a fuel management system in then why would u need the atre. ???

I have yet to hear of anyone running this. I too am very curious to hear some first hand experiance. Just keep in mind that a good tune is critical for your bike. :beerchug:

Any reason why you dont want to buy a ecu editior or bazzaz system?

I was going to say the same thing. I was thinking maybe price, but after looking at the ad for the heal tech, it's right between the 2 options you mentioned and those 2 options are proven to work.

I just can't imagine that nobody ever used this product in our community. We don't have local tuners here in Okinawa Japan thats why im looking into this. I just installed a full system on my gen II and plug the reed valve. Its not popping no more I'm just not sure if my bike is running too lean.

I'm still waiting on this stuff. We don't get parts here in Japan as quick as you guys. Trust me if I was back in the states I would be doing the ECU, but I'm in Japan where a PCIII costs 400 bucks with the weak dollar. It will run you about $1,500 bucks to get a custom tuned with PC. If this thing smooths the power curve and provides extra fuel for my full system FOR ME its a win win situation. Guinea pig out!

Just got them last night! installed and happy with the results. I got lucky that they have my MAP. I will get it custom tuned when I get some more $$$ to blow.

busa 004.JPG

busa 002.JPG

busa 001.JPG

erika%rainier 004 (5).JPG

busa 003.JPG

busa 006.JPG

002.JPG

001.JPG

Back