Another "wheelie gone wrong" video...

Funny. That's the exact same reason I don't try it either.
I'd love to learn how to wheelie and ride it out, but I just know that my very first attempt would have the same consequences as the one in that video had.
drooling3.gif

Funny. That's the exact same reason I don't try it either.
I'd love to learn how to wheelie and ride it out, but I just know that my very first attempt would have the same consequences as the one in that video had.
drooling3.gif
Same here. And my baby is just too good looking to take the chance.
Yeah, mine too... That and my arse. Well, my arse ain't good lookin' but I'd hate to mess it up just the same.
biggrin.gif

Looked like he almost got it back in control right before he went farming. He rode it pretty good through the field, but looked like he hit a ditch. Hope he was okay.

My front stays planted 90% of the time, and the other 10% is only power wheelies a foot or so high.

Aww come on you guys...if you don't do wheelies on your Busa you're a poser who has no business owning one!
After all these bikes were DESIGNED FOR STUNTING by little Japanese guys wearing white lab coats. They were DESIGNED to run along one either just the rear wheel or the front wheel and then come crashing down on the suspension. The engine was DESIGNED to run in an upright vertical position for a mile without starving for oil. The gas tanks were DESIGNED to sit on while doing stunts!

Oh and wheelies are never the cause of accidents. It's a proven fact because when someone wrecks their bike they never tell the cops or insurance company they were doing a wheelie at the time and that's a proven fact! And all the thousands of video's such as this one showing a wheelie gone bad are not real...it's just all clever CGI.

Now get out there, grow some balls and use your bikes for what they were DESIGNED for!!!

Ahhh...that's my autistic rant for the day
laugh.gif

/sarcasm mode off

I like the end.....Hes just layin there. Lookin up at the sky...thinkin, what a pretty day. wait, where did all the folage come from? Wasnt I riding a motorcycle just a moment ago. Oh well screw it. Ill just lay hear a while.. who are all these people stainding around me and also.......whats my name again??

Aww come on you guys...if you don't do wheelies on your Busa you're a poser who has no business owning one!
After all these bikes were DESIGNED FOR STUNTING by little Japanese guys wearing white lab coats. They were DESIGNED to run along one either just the rear wheel or the front wheel and then come crashing down on the suspension. The engine was DESIGNED to run in an upright vertical position for a mile without starving for oil. The gas tanks were DESIGNED to sit on while doing stunts!

Oh and wheelies are never the cause of accidents. It's a proven fact because when someone wrecks their bike they never tell the cops or insurance company they were doing a wheelie at the time and that's a proven fact! And all the thousands of video's such as this one showing a wheelie gone bad are not real...it's just all clever CGI.

Now get out there, grow some balls and use your bikes for what they were DESIGNED for!!!

Ahhh...that's my autistic rant for the day
laugh.gif

/sarcasm mode off
Lol...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I like the end.....Hes just layin there. Lookin up at the sky...thinkin, what a pretty day. wait, where did all the folage come from? Wasnt I riding a motorcycle just a moment ago. Oh well screw it. Ill just lay hear a while.. who are all these people stainding around me and also.......whats my name again??
Good ending analysis!
biggrin.gif

Looked good, even when riding thru the field, held it nice... was this a try out for Biker Boyz?

Looked good, even when riding thru the field, held it nice... was this a try out for Biker Boyz?
Yeah, I don't think this guy was a true squid. Full leathers & lid, kinda sorta stayed close to control, etc... I think this one falls into the "No matter how good you are, stuff can still go wrong." category.
wink.gif

wink.gif
Some extra throttle once he touched down could have pulled him out of that one.
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|justintime2
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107797276 -->

Thats sucks, looks like he's alright though, say who sings that song playing on that vid?

Late '90's band from England called Len. The song title is "Steal My Sunshine."

Back