Another one bites the dust

SpeedAdict

Gabe
Donating Member
Registered
Well count me into the never ending unemployment rate. I just found out that I am getting let go with 700 of my fellow workers. Not really a surprise since I was working on the presidential helicopter program and Mr. Obama didn't want it. The problem is he has now killed my already wounded community. Ah well what can you do. In the end I am still very blessed in my life. So if any one is looking to fill a Technical Writing position or an Intelligence analyst I am willing to relocate on the east coast. I will go as far south as oh I don't know.....maybee the tail of the dragon. For the rest of you reading this and are worried about your own jobs, keep your chin up and remember any day that you wake up above ground is a good day.:laugh::beerchug:

do you have a gov clearance(s) ??? Let me check some things for ya with my group :)

Sorry to hear this bro. Sometimes God will close one door only to open another one. Hold stong to Him and he will direct you.

Sorry to hear that. I guess even government jobs are not safe. If any one knows of any maybe we could start a list.

Wow sorry to hear. Unfortunately, I go into work everyday wondering when our facilities day will come. Everything going overseas and what not. My wife got it too not to long ago. She also works for Obama, but unfortunatly he only employs for 36weeks and her day is coming near. (drawing unemployment) Good luck to ya bro, prayers and thoughts w/ ya.

Sorry to hear about that bro. Your positive attitude on the whole thing will, hopefully, help you find something else.:beerchug:

Well count me into the never ending unemployment rate. I just found out that I am getting let go with 700 of my fellow workers. Not really a surprise since I was working on the presidential helicopter program and Mr. Obama didn't want it. The problem is he has now killed my already wounded community. Ah well what can you do. In the end I am still very blessed in my life. So if any one is looking to fill a Technical Writing position or an Intelligence analyst I am willing to relocate on the east coast. I will go as far south as oh I don't know.....maybee the tail of the dragon. For the rest of you reading this and are worried about your own jobs, keep your chin up and remember any day that you wake up above ground is a good day.:laugh::beerchug:

I work for Lockheed Martin in Orlando, Florida. I would be more than happy to put in your resume as we hire tech writers all the time. Just let me know.

'Chin up' is a good way of putting it so, "Chin up, my brother!". It seems like I've read somewhere that not a sparrow falls unnoticed, nor are fields of lush plants and flowers so adorned more than how we are cared for by the One to whom we are the most important. Good Luck! Prayers for courage and vision (way past your usually field of view!). :thumbsup: :beerchug:

I'm sorry to hear this man. I've had several of my close friends/co-workers let go over the past few months. Hang in there, and hopefully you'll find a new and more fulfilling job soon.

D

Gabe, I knwo a few guys who were working the program... sorry to hear. Let me know if there is anything I can do, like a reference or something...

Man I am sorry to hear this. Our economy is killing us. I wonder if it will ever get back to normal. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I am glad that atleast you have your spirits up.That will go a long way towards helping you find a new job.
Good luck man!!

Sorry to hear this. I have been out and looking since December. Good luck in your search.

Thanks for the positive vibes guys and Laylas_Mom FL is just to far from my family. I appreciate it though. MC_Mustang who did you know on the program? I appreciate the offer for the referal I will keep it in mind and might even take you up on it. Well the resume is out and about on the web so we will see where it goes from here. Got to take a little ride last night it really did wonders for my spirits. I will keep ever one up to date on the status. :beerchug:

Back