Another down

proud dad

Registered
Late last night a young kid died on the southside of Indy.A total of 4 LEO's after 6 sport bike riders.This side of town known for stunter's and idiots in general.No gear or helmet.He actually out ran the LEO.LEO said he lost sight of the rider until he came upon a cloud of dust.Rider felt no pain,died instantly.
  WTH is wrong with these idiots?This was in a highly populated area.His body was found next to a day care center.The rider had a MC permit only and had already had 2 tickets on the bike.IF he really knew how to ride that bike,him and his punk buddies would have pulled over.
  I'm really getting sick of punks like this, pulling this crap.It gives ALL sport bike riders a bad name.
mad.gif

I wander how COOL his buddies feel this morning???

We can hope that this will cause them to consider selling their bikes or learning how to ride.

This is so sad for the rider's family.

It's a fact that kids under the age of 25 feel no sense of mortality or danger, coupled with a 140hp crotch rocket = Dee Dee dee

Schnit happens.

At least no innocent bystanders or LEO's were hurt.

Very sad things have to end like this, R.I.P.

(Luvanicebum @ Jul. 12 2007,07:24) It's a fact that kids under the age of 25 feel no sense of mortality or danger, coupled with a 140hp crotch rocket = Dee Dee dee

Schnit happens.
MOST kids my friend.
wink.gif

I may be 17, but i know my own mortality. AND, i have respect for my fellow riders, their/our reputation, AND the police.

Please don't steriotype bro, i don't like us/riders' reputations being bad, just don't put ALL <25 riders in the same gap. "I don't want to be stuck with that crowd anyway, i enjoy being in the 'mature' gap."
wink.gif

wink.gif

(Jet Li @ Jul. 12 2007,14:50) At least no innocent bystanders or LEO's were hurt.

Very sad things have to end like this, R.I.P.
+1

And we should pray for the family of that rider.
sad.gif

RIP to the dude. right or wrong he was a rider. We all make choices some good some bad. If you were never a "punk" then you havent lived. If you havent done SOMEthing to give something a bad name you havent lived. Those are the things you STOP doing to become "grown up" for lack of a better label. Dont judge others for their choices just because you made it through yours.

I'm not judging anyone.

But I refuse to feel sorry for someone who put others in harm's way.

Very sad for the rider's family and friends.

Very sad and I feel for the family and friends.

Some of us are lucky enough to live through our stupid mistakes......other are not.

The only positive to this I see is that his mistake didn't hurt or kill someone else.

I really feel for the family of this kid. But in the same breath I personally would not let my Son or Daughter ride a Motorcycle without first taking the MSF course and second proper gear. Somehow we need to educate the young ones out there. Life is short enough as it is. So with that being said here is a little something from the ("Live to Ride- Ride to Die) web site..........

For riders:

Always wear a helmet

Always wear protective gear

Never ride under the influence

Ride only in good weather conditions

Ride responsibly

Assume you’re invisible, constantly scan the road

Ride extra defensively

Take regular MSF courses

And for the automobile drivers ...

Look for motorcycles, especially when checking traffic at an intersection

Because of it's small size, a motorcycle may look farther away than it is

Because of it's small size, a motorcycle can be easily hidden in a car’s blind spots

Motorcyclists often slow by downshifting or merely rolling off the throttle, thus not activating the brake light

Motorcyclists often adjust position within a lane to be seen more easily and to minimize the effects of road debris, passing vehicles, and wind

Don't expect a motorcyclist to always be able to dodge out of the way

Stopping distance for motorcycles increases quickly when the road is wet

When a motorcycle is in motion, don't think of it as motorcycle; think of it as a person

Back