Another Busa goes down...

that blows bro glad u r ok ! look in the class. on this site seen some plastics on there not to long ago. lots of good folks on here! good luck

Dude that sucks, ( as if I had to tell you )

Sorry to see it, Glad you werent seriously hurt.

That's terrible man....I think you need to fully disassemble the rear and consider replacing the subframe instead of heating it. It (in most cases) can be straightened but by the time you get it off, submit it to be straightened, get it powdercoated/repainted, it's usually just easier to replace it. Two other things...first, they say it'll never be as strong after straightening and second, don't let anyone tell you they can make it straight WITHOUT removing the subframe for repair. Good luck to you. Raydog

well at a glance i am definatly going to need someone to do hotwork on the frame, the tail is off center and needs to be bent back. thats first. After that and if i can get that done i'll start looking for the front fairing, rear fairing, rear blinkers, windscreen, front brake lever, both mirrors, a new hump, and maybe more but i'll know more once i get into it. Anybody know someone in the virginia beach VA area that can bend my passenger-seat-frame back center?

Sorry to hear about your crash, but at least you are ok. As far places in Va. Beach that could repair your bike, you could try Zeemachines or Precision motorcycles. They both have websites and should be able to help you. Remember you are in Virginia Beach :banghead: and they are not know for having outstanding prices on the work they perform

Bummer, looks like she got twisted up pretty bad. Glad to hear you were wearing gear and didn't get the same treatment.

Glad You are ok. Figure out what you need and start a JoshCC600 rebuild thread and list parts that you need. Maybe the Org. should start a rebuild section for those in need or looking after crashes. Just my :2cents:

Hey bro, sorry to hear about your off. It is good to hear you are ok though. I have a couple different windscreens if you want. Send me a pm if you are interested. Cheers, Ken

That's terrible man....I think you need to fully disassemble the rear and consider replacing the subframe instead of heating it. It (in most cases) can be straightened but by the time you get it off, submit it to be straightened, get it powdercoated/repainted, it's usually just easier to replace it. Two other things...first, they say it'll never be as strong after straightening and second, don't let anyone tell you they can make it straight WITHOUT removing the subframe for repair. Good luck to you. Raydog

thanks for the heads up, at this point i didn't even realize that the frame was in diffrent pieces, thought it was more of a whole like a car. just looking into it i can get a used one for 150$ so i'll go that route instead, makes it a lot easier:beerchug:

well at a glance i am definatly going to need someone to do hotwork on the frame, the tail is off center and needs to be bent back. thats first. After that and if i can get that done i'll start looking for the front fairing, rear fairing, rear blinkers, windscreen, front brake lever, both mirrors, a new hump, and maybe more but i'll know more once i get into it. Anybody know someone in the virginia beach VA area that can bend my passenger-seat-frame back center?

Ur wreck wasnt in Pungo was it?

Glad to hear that you are ok. This site is full of good guys that are willing to help out a fellow rider in need. My oil cooler started leaking over the summer and posted on here and within a couple days I had a used one in excellent condition from NHGunNut. Thanks to all the good guys on the board. :thumbsup::bowdown:

Hey bro!...I"m in newport news and these are the parts that i do have: I have the mirrors, windscreen, front turn signals, and swingarm that i can give to you for free. Just let me know what you need and you can come pick it up...i'm only like 45mins from you! I'm glad you're ok! Send me a pm! :thumbsup:

Sorry about your crash bud. If you need any guidance on "How To" you are welcome to give me a shout. I can walk you through most any problem you may encounter. PM me if you need help and I'll give you my land line number.

Glad your ok, but that looks real bagood luck on the rebuild, hope it don't kick you in the wallet to bad.d

Back