Annoying when strangers touch your parked busa?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOOK  YOU ARE ENTITLED TO YOU OPINION  
brave.gif
 BUT !! too ramble on  
baaa.gif
LIKE SOME STUCK UP CONSERVATIVE B***H !!!!!!!!!!!!!  is just too d**m MUCH
Dude, why the hell are you using your CapsLock? Your post is imposible to read.

We are all just adults having a  conversation ..Dont need to get out of hand that is the whole point of opinions. They are like arse holes everyone has one.  Dont know how each and everyone of us would react until the situation is at hand.Then you can be judged from there. What it boils down to is when i was coming up we did not have much my parants did the best they could do and because of that I learned to value of what I did get . And those friends of mine who got what ever they wanted didnt care as much or respect as much how ever you want to look at it. Most people (not all ) care less about stuff that is not theres or that was gave to them then they would if they would have payed for it or had to earn it themselves..The earleir they learn to respect other peoples stuff the better off they will be.  

My 2cents

<!--EDIT|BusaSamurai
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139774257 -->

We are all just adults having a  conversation ..Dont need to get out of hand that is the whole point of opinions. They are like arse holes everyone has one.  Dont know how each and everyone of us would react until the situation is at hand.Then you can be judged from there. What it boils down to is when i was coming up we did not have much my parants did the best they could do and because of that I learned to value of what I did get . And those friends of mine who got what ever they wanted didnt care as much or respect as much how ever you want to look at it. Most people (not all ) care less about stuff that is not theres or that was gave to them then they would if they would have payed for it or had to earn it themselves..The earleir they learn to respect other peoples stuff the better off they will be.  

My 2cents
+1
afro.gif
bowdown.gif
jump9.gif

BUTTER2BOY listen here you fuckinggg tard - you want to make your lame asss comments and say you and your lame asss friends are going to BEET (food maybe you tard?) the unholy crap out of me
rock.gif
? Really
rock.gif
?

Who are you, or who do you think you are...? Maybe you have been bent over 1 too many times in prison thus your name Butter2ButtBoy
rock.gif
But let me tell ya something, I deal with idiots like you every day and Im guessing if you wernt running your mouth so much the only other thing you would have to do is cry about your dickkk size, because you have the worse case of littleman syndrome Ive ever seen.

Now, Im glad you and your group of circle-jerk friends are cruising the BurgerKings looking to act all bad and stuff, but dont you think you should have grown out of the mentality after you graduated Jr. High???

RSD, I will leave my comments at that.

rock.gif

rock.gif

BUTTER2BOY listen here you fuckinggg tard - you want to make your lame asss comments and say you and your lame asss friends are going to BEET (food maybe you tard?) the unholy crap out of me
rock.gif
? Really
rock.gif
?

Who are you, or who do you think you are...? Maybe you have been bent over 1 too many times in prison thus your name Butter2ButtBoy
rock.gif
But let me tell ya something, I deal with idiots like you every day and Im guessing if you wernt running your mouth so much the only other thing you would have to do is cry about your dickkk size, because you have the worse case of littleman syndrome Ive ever seen.

Now, Im glad you and your group of circle-jerk friends are cruising the BurgerKings looking to act all bad and stuff, but dont you think you should have grown out of the mentality after you graduated Jr. High???

RSD, I will leave my comments at that.
That was good one
biggrin.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

That is enough parking on this one MOVE IT ON ,MOVE along.... AND DON'T PLAY IN THE ROAD KIDS.........

right after i bought mine me and my g/f where at toco bell and there was a family just leaving and i watched the boy go up to it and start to touch it and his dad snatched him up and the dad was pissed cause then i got up and went outside. the kid looks at me he was about 9 or 10 and said nice busa. i was like how the hell does he know that it is a busa his dad looks at me and says he knows more bout the damn jap bikes then anyone i know. so i look back at the guy who is wearing a harley shirt and said do you mind if he sits on it the kid then said please dad come on so he says are you sure i was like it is ok so i tell the kid to be careful and i put him on it and if you guys could have seen this kids face. it is the same feeling that you get when you are waiting on parts and the ups guy stops in front of your house. so the dad thanked me i said no thank you cause not all parents yell at their kids not to touch someone else bike.
Thats almost as touching as the Mean Joe Green Coke commercial.
drink.gif

<!--EDIT|BusaWizard
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139779489 -->

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back