...and the US thinks they have leadership problems...

You are better off even if you don't realize it. But if you really think Trump was doing better than Biden is, what's the point in talking (which is why I haven't called to discuss it)? You are obviously not dealing with actual, provable facts. I don't see how there can be a constructive discussion.

Violence is not constructive and there would be no winner in an actual civil war (except maybe the Russians and Chinese). What we are leading up to is not a war, it's white people killing however many minorities it takes for them to feed their blood lust. Then they will sweep it under histories' rug and pretend it never happened. That's what has happened over and over again throughout our history. Whites decide Blacks have accomplished too much and they destroy that progress.

That's where we are now. No need to talk. When people start making up facts they are laying the groundwork for hate so they can use it to cover their misdeeds.
It's as if this record has a scratch on it and it keeps on playing the same tune over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over........

You are better off even if you don't realize it. But if you really think Trump was doing better than Biden is, what's the point in talking (which is why I haven't called to discuss it)? You are obviously not dealing with actual, provable facts. I don't see how there can be a constructive discussion.

Violence is not constructive and there would be no winner in an actual civil war (except maybe the Russians and Chinese). What we are leading up to is not a war, it's white people killing however many minorities it takes for them to feed their blood lust. Then they will sweep it under histories' rug and pretend it never happened. That's what has happened over and over again throughout our history. Whites decide Blacks have accomplished too much and they destroy that progress.

That's where we are now. No need to talk. When people start making up facts they are laying the groundwork for hate so they can use it to cover their misdeeds.
Hi. For one I would NEVER kill any minorities. If a white person stared to kill minorities I would stop then even if I die trying to stop them. Under Trump I had more money left over for my bike after I payed my bills. We could talk bikes as I like what you did to yours.

I was not implying you would do anything like killing minorities. But you support a man who ushered in the evils of white supremacy, the KKK, even led an insurrection against the United States of America. Those things embolden people who would and indeed have killed minorities simply because they were black - people like Greg & Travis McMichaels. We don't need you to fight to the death, we just need you to make it plain that racism will not be tolerated in our leadership.

You say you do this because you had more money left over when Trump was running things. So are you saying that opening the pandora's box on racist wilding was worth those couple more dollars in your wallet? If your answer to that is yes, then you are nearly as dangerous as a racist who would actually attack minorities and there is nothing for us to talk about.

The good news is, this isn't the first "wing ding" president you have had and it won't be the last. The US has survived much worse than both the former and current presidents....

As for our glorious leader here in Canada...heaven help us....
As I mentioned previously. JFK Revisted on Showtime and produced by Oliver Stone tells a story about the information being passed around that shaped the directives coming from the White House. At one point it is said that in communications with other world leaders JFK said he wasn't sure he was really running this country based on some of the things that were happening. It's pretty clear to me Biden isn't running anything that matters though his signature is required on E Os written by lawyers and bureaocrats with an anti American agenda.

As I mentioned previously. JFK Revisted on Showtime and produced by Oliver Stone tells a story about the information being passed around that shaped the directives coming from the White House. At one point it is said that in communications with other world leaders JFK said he wasn't sure he was really running this country based on some of the things that were happening. It's pretty clear to me Biden isn't running anything that matters though his signature is required on E Os written by lawyers and bureaocrats with an anti American agenda.
So in all these years nothing has changed....I'm certain each and every president has been through this...even the former one who thought he and he alone was in charge of the nation.

I was not implying you would do anything like killing minorities. But you support a man who ushered in the evils of white supremacy, the KKK, even led an insurrection against the United States of America. Those things embolden people who would and indeed have killed minorities simply because they were black - people like Greg & Travis McMichaels. We don't need you to fight to the death, we just need you to make it plain that racism will not be tolerated in our leadership.

You say you do this because you had more money left over when Trump was running things. So are you saying that opening the pandora's box on racist wilding was worth those couple more dollars in your wallet? If your answer to that is yes, then you are nearly as dangerous as a racist who would actually attack minorities and there is nothing for us to talk about.
Hi. Well it's like you know some things about Trump that I do not know. I work with mostly minorities some like Trump a lot! You are correct we do not need a war in the USA. It would only all who hate us. The 3 white guys got what they should have got. Every at work knows that I am color blind I do not see minorities as any different then me. To me my skin is not white and your skin is not black we bleed red. Soooooooo let's say Trump wins in 2024 and he did it by cheeting what should we all do about it? This is hypothetical.

You say you do this because you had more money left over when Trump was running things. So are you saying that opening the pandora's box on racist wilding was worth those couple more dollars in your wallet? If your answer to that is yes, then you are nearly as dangerous as a racist who would actually attack minorities and there is nothing for us to talk about minorities

Under Trump I had more money left over for my bike after I payed my bills. We could talk bikes as I like what you did to yours.
The price of goods currently is the result of the pandemic, not the fault of either president. Gasoline is higher yes, and that is the cost of the slow transition away from fossil fuels. It’s a price every human should feel good about paying as it is inevitable that we eventually change our sources.

The price of goods currently is the result of the pandemic, not the fault of either president. Gasoline is higher yes, and that is the cost of the slow transition away from fossil fuels. It’s a price every human should feel good about paying as it is inevitable that we eventually change our sources.
Hi. That is if you believe that fossil fuel is the problem. The earth has been hotter and colder many times in that past. AMD I do not think that our bikes is the cause. The orbit of the earth changes , the sun can get hotter and colder too I think. At some point will burn itself out. Let's not panic and have gas at $27.13 a gal. I do think we are helping it warm up, but not that much. I have solar panels and 2 wind generators back on the farm. Again I think just do this slower that's all.

Not so sure about the point you make about fossil fuels. We have a lot of alternative energy projects being built in the western states where the Sun is more consistent. However, when the tree huggers get their way and take out cheap nuclear energy like San Onofre and Diablo Canyon the certainty that electrical energy prices will rise is a sure thing. Price inflation must be one of Biden's Build Back Better solutions to erase the cheaper energy prices we had recently. When people can't afford as much of a certain resource they cut back the use levels they use to enjoy.

No free ride for energy exist that is available at this time... by the time all cars are electric the grid will have fallen far behind.

France has clean and safe nuclear power... why can't we?

Geo thermal energy is there for the taking... how come more of it isn't drilled?

Yucca Mountain is a 6+ billion dollar facility that isn't being used for nuclear waste storage... which idiots are blocking that from happening?

What is inscribed on Lady Liberty doesn't mention anything about breaking and entering illegally.

Sorry to hear this makes you sick when people complain about illegals entering our country. That trans pacific partnership ( TTP ) would look good to me if they just built a rail line from Mexico to Canada and just let them by pass the USA.
The hand wringing leftie/liberal apologists would soon change their tune.
Known here as nimbyism (Not In My Back Yard)

Hi. That is if you believe that fossil fuel is the problem. The earth has been hotter and colder many times in that past. AMD I do not think that our bikes is the cause. The orbit of the earth changes , the sun can get hotter and colder too I think. At some point will burn itself out. Let's not panic and have gas at $27.13 a gal. I do think we are helping it warm up, but not that much. I have solar panels and 2 wind generators back on the farm. Again I think just do this slower that's all.
Here again brother you are debating against proven scientific facts. While everyone is entitled to their opinion we can't develop imitgation strategies or policy on what people believe. The sun isn't due to burn out for millions of years, so it has nothing to do with anything. Bottom line is global warming is happening and the impacts are bigger and faster than predicted. If we can slow it down it will give us time to adjust to our built environment and economies to the new-normal. If we don't curb our contribution to the warming quickly, it could spell disaster. No need to discuss, those are the facts as we know them based on the best science we have. Has science ever been wrong? Absolutely. Has a guy with an opinion ever been wrong? Constantly.

Here again brother you are debating against proven scientific facts. While everyone is entitled to their opinion we can't develop imitgation strategies or policy on what people believe. The sun isn't due to burn out for millions of years, so it has nothing to do with anything. Bottom line is global warming is happening and the impacts are bigger and faster than predicted. If we can slow it down it will give us time to adjust to our built environment and economies to the new-normal. If we don't curb our contribution to the warming quickly, it could spell disaster. No need to discuss, those are the facts as we know them based on the best science we have. Has science ever been wrong? Absolutely. Has a guy with an opinion ever been wrong? Constantly.
I am also a climate change denier with one exception. That exception is history... history shows us the climate goes through cycles of warmth and cooling, Its been going on for centuries. Remember A hole Gore sounding the alarm with his inconvenient truth malarky? Mr Al Gore said.. the polar caps would melt in the next 10 to 12 years and Ocean levels would rise and much land in the contiguous United States would be come flooded or uninhabitable. How quickly all you libs forget the historical record of who said what. This is a part of the carbon tax scam to once again create another way to scam Americans.

Oh course you don't want to believe that. How could all of those pseudo science experts paid by the federal governemnt get it wrong?

I am also a climate change denier with one exception. That exception is history... history shows us the climate goes through cycles of warmth and cooling, Its been going on for centuries. Remember A hole Gore sounding the alarm with his inconvenient truth malarky? Mr Al Gore said.. the polar caps would melt in the next 10 to 12 years and Ocean levels would rise and much land in the contiguous United States would be come flooded or uninhabitable. How quickly all you libs forget the historical record of who said what. This is a part of the carbon tax scam to once again create another way to scam Americans.

Oh course you don't want to believe that. How could all of those pseudo science experts paid by the federal governemnt get it wrong

Oh course you don't want to believe that. How could all of those pseudo science experts paid by the federal governemnt get it wrong?
Of course you are a denier no one would expect less from you. Not able to accept facts seems to be washed over by what you think

Saying you are a climate denier is as ill-informed as saying you think the world is flat. For those who have to deal with the impacts every day, as I do, you sound like an anti-reality idiot. I get that some people can only believe what they experience personally, but that's such a 1700s, pre-enlightenment way to see the world. After all, whether you wait on the horizon fearing to venture out beyond does not change the fact that the world is not flat. It only keeps you from discovering what's beyond.

What's even more ironic is that Al Gore was only wrong about the timeline. The impacts he brought mainstream (note Al was not a scientist - he was simply reporting legit science of the time) are happening much faster than predicted.

Saying you are a climate denier is as ill-informed as saying you think the world is flat. For those who have to deal with the impacts every day, as I do, you sound like an anti-reality idiot. I get that some people can only believe what they experience personally, but that's such a 1700s, pre-enlightenment way to see the world. After all, whether you wait on the horizon fearing to venture out beyond does not change the fact that the world is not flat. It only keeps you from discovering what's beyond.

What's even more ironic is that Al Gore was only wrong about the timeline. The impacts he brought mainstream (note Al was not a scientist - he was simply reporting legit science of the time) are happening much faster than predicted.
Hi. WOW You mean that the world is not flat!!!!!!! I never new that. I was always afraid that when I go to Loaring that if I went to fast I could not stop in thime and fall off of the edge. OH No AOC said we will be under water in 10 yrs. This means we only have 5 years left!!!!!!!@!!!!! Why would Obama spend $17,000,000.00 on a house that will have a pool in his living room so soon????????? I like how you said that he was going by the legit science at the time. So by that statement I guess legit science moves with time?

Hi. WOW You mean that the world is not flat!!!!!!! I never new that. I was always afraid that when I go to Loaring that if I went to fast I could not stop in thime and fall off of the edge. OH No AOC said we will be under water in 10 yrs. This means we only have 5 years left!!!!!!!@!!!!! Why would Obama spend $17,000,000.00 on a house that will have a pool in his living room so soon????????? I like how you said that he was going by the legit science at the time. So by that statement I guess legit science moves with time?
Hi. I just kidding because I know as we lean more science does change with time. So maybe it will change again? Like it did for Al Gore.

Science begins with research, then the causes are theorized, then more research to prove or disprove the theory. Finally, the theories and proof are peer-reviewed to be sure no mistakes have been made or possibilities overlooked. This is called the scientific method (it was heralded as quite an accomplishment - lifting humanity out of myths and mysticism). It's how every major advancement in humanity since the early 1700s was accomplished. The Right's war on rational thought simply creates "facts" as convenient and attacks people and supportable facts that don't advance their political goals.

However, as we continue to gather facts, realities can change a little or a lot. Science-based cultures adjust their perceptions of reality to the new facts. The Right and tin-hats use these adjustments to attack science. This is very convincing to a certain demographic because so many don't understand the world around them. But it moves humanity back to what was called the dark ages.

Science begins with research, then the causes are theorized, then more research to prove or disprove the theory. Finally, the theories and proof are peer-reviewed to be sure no mistakes have been made or possibilities overlooked. This is called the scientific method (it was heralded as quite an accomplishment - lifting humanity out of myths and mysticism). It's how every major advancement in humanity since the early 1700s was accomplished. The Right's war on rational thought simply creates "facts" as convenient and attacks people and supportable facts that don't advance their political goals.

However, as we continue to gather facts, realities can change a little or a lot. Science-based cultures adjust their perceptions of reality to the new facts. The Right and tin-hats use these adjustments to attack science. This is very convincing to a certain demographic because so many don't understand the world around them. But it moves humanity back to what was called the dark ages.
I think it was Stephen Colbert that said "believing the same thing on Wednesday as one did on Monday, regardless of what happened Tuesday". He was referring to Trump but I think it exposes fear of the unknown, and applies to roughly half the US.

Of course you are a denier no one would expect less from you. Not able to accept facts seems to be washed over by what you think
Plenty of experts would match up and debate with Al Gores team of experts if given the chance... that debate will never happen because if it did... it would not go well for the fear mongering side.

Notice... I said the climate does change. To think mans industrial activity is the only factor causing it is for the believers of the current narrative being spewed in every MSM news source. When the Sun goes through the cycles particular to itself then all the planets in our Solar system are also affected. Is our GDP output affecting the Sun also? America runs much cleaner that much of the developed world. China and other countries spews tons pollution everyday with little or no regard for its people. Climate change is purely political because if China really wanted to lead the world they would clean up their means of production to safe levels.

In a world where corrupt governments with unlimited resources for propaganda... and.... also have the MSM working for them we then should verify whatever it is they have to say. Unfortunately it is difficult to monitor pollution by country around the world. Unless you want to Google it... then...

Years ago everybody said Alex Jones was a conspiracy nut... then... we noticed some of the things he said that many people thought were crazy started to gain some validity. Ever notice why Julian Assange and Edward Snowden got the reputation they got? The MSM gave it to them and they got it for telling the truth about people that don't want the truth known about them. Tell me that isn't true
I think it was Stephen Colbert that said "believing the same thing on Wednesday as one did on Monday, regardless of what happened Tuesday". He was referring to Trump but I think it exposes fear of the unknown, and applies to roughly half the US.

Foot in mouth disease with Colbert... when he said Trump will never be president he got to eat those words. When he said Trump colluded with the Russians what did we learn? We learned Wiesman was the lawyer directing the attacks on Trump, not Mueller... Did you see Mueller when he had to answer questions in front of Congress? it didn't go as planned for a 30 million dollar investigation with 500+ witnesses and 2500+ depositions.... another sham by the leftist marxist cabal of the "we hate people"class .

I would love to see Gutfeld invite Colbert to a debate... it would be epic.... the lies of the leftist marxist supporting radicals would be on display.

New information does change some of the causes and effects in this world. The deeper we go the more we find out that we don't have all the knowledge some of our ancient ancestors had. If we can't engineer and hypotosize at the level of the ancient world of geniouses with our computer simulations and PHD level education... then... what's missing?

Back