An idea for those going

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
This may have been thought of already but since there will be so many of us together, we should all throw whatever extra busa stuff we have into the trailers and swap it, sell it or give it away... With as much as is bought and traded on the site you could save a couple shipping bucks and just do the deal there with another member....... If you got some gear or parts or whatever just bring it.....

Maybe a bad idea I dunno you tell me...

cap

HHmmmm, I guess I could put 2Quik on the bumper too to make room for the spare stuff I have!
SHOCKED.gif

Good idea CAp, I may bring a few items.

Yep, we got some spare parts all boxed up....never know what someone might need.

Great idea, I have a few items I could stand to part with.

Yep, I got a few things in boxes already...
beerchug.gif

I'll bring my collection of Busa reflectors! I should get, what?...... 20 bucks apiece for 'em???
tounge.gif

good idea, but it seems most have already thought of this too.

I also already have my extras packed.

who wants my PAIR valve?

Ive got a red and black puig screen, if anyone is interested, let me know!

(badassbusa03 @ Apr. 23 2007,18:29) good idea, but it seems most have already thought of this too.

who wants my PAIR valve?
Ive got 4 more, if yours is bored!

If I put anything else in the trailer it will slow us down on our trip as I will have to stop at the truck scales with the rest of the 18 wheelers!
SHOCKED.gif

I did score the last four cans of Honda polish our store had! We could auction them off.
biggrin.gif

(LadyHawk @ Apr. 23 2007,19:42) Yep, we got some spare parts all boxed up....never know what someone might need.
...ummm, just ship that whole box to Ben this morning.. what he can't use I'm sure he'll pass along~
cool.gif

(badassbusa03 @ Apr. 23 2007,21
super.gif
) good idea, but it seems most have already thought of this too.

who wants my PAIR valve?
here is a list of what i am bringing:

- Factroy Amber front and rear turn signals <span style='color:red'>[Make Offer]</span>

- Factory Top Triple Cover  <span style='color:red'>[Make Offer]</span>

- Factory Rear Taillight <span style='color:red'>[Make Offer]</span>

- Factory Windscreen <span style='color:red'>[Make Offer]</span>

- Pig Spotter Mirrors (original series) polished <span style='color:red'>[$75]</span>

- Carbon Fiber inners (upper only) (got from fleabay, the lowers were cracked upon receipt, and the company refunded money instead of replacing, have yet to see them on there again) <span style='color:red'>[$50]</span>

- Suzuki Aftermarket Gel Seat (Black with Silver trim) <span style='color:red'>[$100]</span>

Vanson Leather Jacket sz 42 (Black, Grey, Purple - matched 93 GSXR100 - has slight rash, no rips) <span style='color:red'>[$100]</span>

lurk.gif
Once Yamahor takes a good look at his ride, we'll probably be sending a box of goodies to Virginia with Va and company. Well I think shes riding in, but someone from that area should be able to transport.
super.gif

(badassbusa03 @ Apr. 24 2007,09:14)
(badassbusa03 @ Apr. 23 2007,21
super.gif
) good idea, but it seems most have already thought of this too.

who wants my PAIR valve?
here is a list of what i am bringing:

- Factroy Amber front and rear turn signals <span style='color:red'>[Make Offer]</span>

- Factory Top Triple Cover  <span style='color:red'>[Make Offer]</span>

- Factory Rear Taillight <span style='color:red'>[Make Offer]</span>

- Factory Windscreen <span style='color:red'>[Make Offer]</span>

- Pig Spotter Mirrors (original series) polished <span style='color:red'>[$75]</span>

- Carbon Fiber inners (upper only) (got from fleabay, the lowers were cracked upon receipt, and the company refunded money instead of replacing, have yet to see them on there again) <span style='color:red'>[$50]</span>

- Suzuki Aftermarket Gel Seat (Black with Silver trim) <span style='color:red'>[$100]</span>

Vanson Leather Jacket sz 42 (Black, Grey, Purple - matched 93 GSXR100 - has slight rash, no rips) <span style='color:red'>[$100]</span>
I may want the inners and seat.......

cap

Back