American idol tickets

heavybusa

Just another guy
Donating Member
Registered
So I'm sitting at home on the .org reading and typing minding my own business when my girlfriend storms down the stairs and is complaining about how her friend ruined their chance to get American Idol concert tickets.

Now before you all start, yes I do watch it because its the right thing to do. And YES she does watch PINKS and the Deadliest Catch with me.
thumbs-up.gif

Moving on, I give her the usual "I'm sorry honey" and "what can I do to help" knowing that these tickets were sold out 15 mins after they went on sale.

Well long story short she has been torn up about not seeing Elliot Yamin when he comes to Richmond and I'm calling everyone I know to see if there are any tickets not being used for the Richmond Show.

If there are any of you out there that can help me out drop me a PM.

Thanks guys & gals,

Greg aka HeavyBusa
devil.gif

I will pretend i did not read this
biggrin.gif
Watching the show.....well obviously a ton of people were doing that, i tuned in a few times myself. But going to see the concert.......well that is an entirely different animal.
AAAssjani.gif
Wow the things people will do for their wifes. Oh........... that's right......... your not even married
smile.gif
I am speechless
biggrin.gif

Have fun!

biggrin.gif

Oh, be nice to the guy
laugh.gif
He's trying to help his gal out...
smile.gif

I don't know anyone in our area that got tickets, but have you looked on eBay? They may have some; you'll pay more, but you'll be King for a day
biggrin.gif

A client of mine has tickets for the show in Philly... don't know if you wanna travel? I can ask him if he has extra... He grew up next to Clay Aikens... You must really love her
laugh.gif

do you and Omar watch Everwood together? I kid I kid...
biggrin.gif

Jessup, a weekend in Philly may work!!
idea3.gif

Let me check on the dates and times.

VaBusa, I'm watching them on eBay. But i dont have pockets quite that deep.  
cussing.gif

Just as an FYI, I do love her very much and yes girlfriend we have been together for a long time. Luckily we both agree that if it aint broke dont fix it. (that includes not getting married anytime soon and no kids in the near future)

<!--EDIT|heavybusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149082180 -->

As soon as he emails me back I will let you know... I know he has at least two spares because he invited me and my wife... I had to politely refuse because I apparently don't love my wife as much as you love your girlfriend! Just kidding she didn't want to go either... haha I let you know.
e

Thanks Jessup.

I would appreciate as much detail around seating, price, pick up as possible.

I will definetly owe you one!!

He already dumped them to another client... I should have asked him before I brought it up. Really sorry.
E

No worries, thanks for checking.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that someone else will catch this thread.

You should hook up with Yamahor, i think he's going. He's a HUGE American Idol and Clay Akin fan.
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Back