Amazing Customer Service!!!

PaLVBusa

Registered
I have to give credit to Tim from Pashnit. I recently tried to order parts and was having difficulty with the site and me being overworked and braindead couldnt figure out paypal for the life of me. He checked into it and found a problem from his end and corrected it. He then took the initiative to get an invoice done and shipped my parts immediatly saturday am. I live in eastern PA and since the parts were leaving California on a Saturday I was expecting at least a good week til I got my parts; however, at 11am tuesday I got a package at my door.:cheerleader:

Thanks again for all you do for the motorcycle community and your amazing Customer service!! I recommend you to anyone in need of anything motorcycle related.:bowdown:

I also have NOTHING but good things to say about him. I can be the toughest customer in the world to deal with, and Tim has dealt with me wonderfully. Fortunately for me, and hopefully not unfortunately for him, he has a customer for life!
:beerchug:

No surprise your happy with Pashnit. Tim (Pashnit) is just an awesome guy to deal with. Much of my stuff came through him and has always arrived well packed and on time. His knowledge of our bikes is incredible and he can help steer you where your looking to go. He'll even tell you if the part can be found cheaper elsewhere. Who else would do that? A first class guy we're fortunate to have here on the Org! :bowdown:
:beerchug: to you Tim!

Last edited:
Until Tim brings his roads, scenery and bike tours to NY, We're not on speaking terms:whistle:

But, I heard from some guy that he does a great job:thumbsup:

Ordered my GoProHD from him. They were on national backorder and it was a week before Christmas. It came first of the week following Christmas. He did absolutely everything he could, which is not very common now-a-days with retailers. And he was constantly e-mailing me giving me updates on my order, so I wasn't left in the dark as to where my camera was with the backorder situation. Will definitely do business again.... When I'm not as broke as a zx14. :laugh:

I've never had anything but good things to say about any of our sponsors, they always deliver in a timely manner. Keep up the good work.:thumbsup:

I bought a TRE from Tim(Pashnit)....great service, fast shipping, and great products! You owe it to yourself to buy from him!

Back