ama superbike barber

SpeedTV
April 19-20
Not sure of air time, Should be Live Coverage.

not sure when it comes on but i can tell you who won. im kind of a fortune teller when it comes to AMA superbike. Um, either, let me look into my crystal ball, uh, spies or mladin. that wasnt that hard!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i do watch AMA as well but i just wish there was some way to even up the field. those 2 run off and leave everybody almost every race.

spies & mladin =
deadhorse.gif
the rest of the field.

it is kind of cool how those 2 dont like each other. spies is the champ. mladin wants the title back. it should be good just because of that.
boxing.gif

maybe next year when spies goes to moto and mladin retires the AMA will be competative.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

AMA is competative, You just have to keep up with those two.
I call Spies the Winner at Barber.

I have been going to the VIR race for the past 7 years.

I went to my first AMA race last year and it was at Barbers and I AM OFFICIALLY HOOKED=== TV just don't do the boys justice racing until you see it live and in full speed !!!! The tv slows the reality of the racing down sooo bad--- To see the fellas go from wide open to braking and into a full hairpin turn at way faster than I would ever dare to try it is really summed up in one word: SKILL

I have already got my room reserved-- my wife and I , my son, and his girl are gonna be there for the sat. and sunday race....

Anybody else going this year?
rock.gif
?

Mladin ran away with it last year---- and has already set the bar at daytona--- I like Mladin but am a bigger fan of Ben's, so I hope he runs away from Mladin there this year- I'll try to get some good pics and post them up when I go

Is anybody going for sure also???

Back