AMA Style Hayabusa Patch

Good News, the Patches finally arrived today, and boy do they look even better in person. I am really impressed. Anyhow, I have already gone through and PMed everyone that showed interest. If anyone else is interested, please PM. Thanks!
Elliott

For those that have already sent in payment, I am planning on heading out to the post office tomorrow around noon. So if any new payments come in between now and then, I will mail them out tomorrow. Thank you all for your interest. I don't think you will be disappointed as I am still in awe of how cool they look. They look like a large version of the patch on the back of the MLB base ball caps, but with my custom busa logo. Loving it, now I just gotta get it sewed onto my jacket.

CAn someone....anyone.....tell me how to pay for one of these? Who do I send pay pal to? There are no instructions or link on the classifieds ad.

Got my patch today.....OUTSTANDING:thumbsup: I'm headed to the Cleaners to get it sewn on my jacket. Good job Elliott:beerchug:

Got my patch today.....OUTSTANDING:thumbsup: I'm headed to the Cleaners to get it sewn on my jacket. Good job Elliott:beerchug:

Yeah I was impressed with them too, I am glad you liked it!

To everyone else that has paid, I have already put your patch or patches in the mail.

I still have more available, so anyone else that is interested, just send me a PM.

i still haven't received mine, what method did u use to ship
Posted via Mobile Device

Hey Elliott....I just payed for my two (Unique Transaction ID #26N584486P455713E)

PM'd as well.

Thanks again! :beerchug:

Thanks Elliott, :beerchug:

got mine in the other day they look great. Maybe I can make the next Austin ride, whenever that is.

Received my two patches yesterday. Quality seems really nice and the picture is good. Wish there was a bit more detail in the pic, but for the size it looks fine. Will make for a nice 'lil addition to my leather jacket. Thanks Elliott :beerchug:

Been 11 days since I sent paypal......STILL no patch. What Gives dude? I've had LEDs from Hong Kong come quicker.
Posted via Mobile Device

Been 11 days since I sent paypal......STILL no patch. What Gives dude? I've had LEDs from Hong Kong come quicker.
Posted via Mobile Device
Not sure, I sent via First Class USPS, I know the people in Texas have already received them, and I know some others in other areas have already received them. If it does not show up by next week, I will send out again. Sorry, for the delay, can't help how slow snail mail is, I hope they did not lose it. Anyone else not receive theirs?

I had same issue with frankenstein replacement bolts from smithbusa, he sent out a 2nd pair & i got them.

PM me the address you sent it to so I can verify
Posted via Mobile Device

Back