Am I crazy??

LOL---thanks for all the "candid" remarks guys.:banghead: Yea, I might be crazy trading every-other-year--but what can I say-- I just like having new bikes! :thumbsup: I've got almost 20,000 miles on the 'busa (alot for living where we can only ride part of the year). In any case, not 100% sure on the trade yet--just thinking about. Besides--I just thought this posting would get some blood flowing and hearts pumping this morning!:laugh:

I wouldn't mind having a 14.......with the Busa. But If you trade every other year why NOT get something different ? Me if I wasn't sold on the 2010's I'd get a liter bike....but that's just me.

I'll say it with a picture.:poke:

Candle.jpg

Get the 14 and trade that in two years for an updated busa. I have a 14 now and am very happy with it.

Crazy is a crazy does!!!

Are you for real? What is with the trading in every two years. Do you realize how much money you are losing. Man you are gonna stay upside down unless you keep a bike long enough to pay it off. Not a smart decision either way you look at it.
Then you can't ask a bunch of Busa lovers should you trade for a ZX-14(the arch enemy).:laugh: Now you can buy a 14 and keep the Busa, but you can not trade in for one.:guns: You will be banned:laugh: Your an emotional shopper aren't you? :poke:

Why not just ride your busa for another two years and then wait till 2012 or you can just custom paint like others mentioned.
my guess is he pays cash for these bikes.... (I know a lot of guys pay for these outright)..

I started paying cash for bikes to save the outrageous insurance costs.. now that I am a FOG member? 230 a year for full coverage.. :)

That's crazy talk. I can understand the need for the new bike smell, but the Busa will give you another year of good service if you don't like the 2010 color selection.

How about just buying a can of new bike smell?

So here's the story--I went to my local dealer looking to trade my '08 orange/black for a new 2010. (I trade bikes every other year). He tells me that the Suzuki rep told him there is a good possibility that nothing will be in until after the first of the year--PLUS--I'm not crazy about the colors I'm seeing for 2010. SOOOOOO--I'm thinking about trading for a ZX-14. I've ridden my son's 14 and I kinda like it. I'm thinking I might get the 14 now, then see what Suzuki comes out with in 2012. Am I crazy???????:duh:

Hell no 14 is bad ass bike:thumbsup: although not as good looking as the the gen 1 but I may be bias

Back