Aluminum Trailers.

Triton makes some really nice light weight trailers... I use one for my jet ski's! All Aluminum..  
beerchug.gif

I don't see any type of suspension on that "trailer in a bag"
rock.gif

I tow my personal bike with a harbor freight trailer and a 2002 subaru impreza rs2.5.....no problems. Its like having 3 other adults in the car.

745TC-3TS76M-angle_500w.jpg

This seems more like what I'm looking for.  You can tow one in the middle or two on the outside!

And the price is nice too! $ 559.00 + Shipping

Personaly I like the Harbor freight trailers cause you can use them for other stuff and they are cheap. When I towed with my Trans am the best investment I made was a transmission cooler. I found one at Uhaul for 30 bucks put it on in thirty minutes and noticed a huge diffrence in towing.

(OBXboost @ Jan. 25 2007,18:55)

This seems more like what I'm looking for. You can tow one in the middle or two on the outside!

And the price is nice too! $ 559.00 + Shipping
doesn't come with any decking!..... you have to add your own plywood or diamond plate. I think you can buy a 4x8sheet of diamond plate for less than $150. I think that would make a heck of a nice trailer.

I'm looking at getting one exactly like this to haul my dirtbikes, busa, lawnmower.... whatever....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back